Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My PVP event MOVIE

This is a discussion on My PVP event MOVIE within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It was so much fun, omg! I liked this video, nice editing and music, but I think everyone in undestructablez ...
Page: 2

HotAsIce

It was so much fun, omg! I liked this video, nice editing and music, but I think everyone in undestructablez knows why the clip ended when you entered that bottleneck on the way to harpies :lol:

nice
    what's the name of the 1st song?

omg man, show us the rest of that part in the middle of movie :P right before we destroyd that whole pack you were in , u cut it -.- i think we have it on fraps xD

u should show how 8ppl party tank and kill 231213ppl ^^ that was fun xD (shame we didnt record that a.q)

u should show how 8ppl party tank and kill 231213ppl ^^ that was fun xD (shame we didnt record that a.q)[/b]
    I will record a party of 8 priests tanking the whole nation, it might be boring though.

I will record a party of 8 priests tanking the whole nation, it might be boring though.[/b]
    ^^

HotAsIce

Thats wierd, wonder how we killed them all without any melee. Your not the sharpest spoon in the silverware drawer are you bud :P

The king. Senior Member

yea boring vid imo sorry!

Banned

ok to answer some questions:

1rst song: massive attack - teardrop

Why i cut the fraps in the "bottleneck" scene = cuz i got raped... Its easy to kill that many random ppl running around when you guys have full healers + duffers... non of the orcs got any heal (and that i DO have on the fraps). But the fraps is deleted..

Well if the vid was boring then it must have been the event? unless you had a full clan like undestruck then you had no chance of having any fun there. I didn't try to spice the movie up.. i just made it look like there is more action then it actually is.... speedhackers everywhere -.-

To fix this event they should:
    make 80 skills work, remove IN, IB + seal everything so people don't make +9
    and you would see a decent event next time

HotAsIce

What part of the 8 or 10 people that actually signed up and participated constitutes as a full clan? :P

Most of our parties only has 2 priests, its just the people who play them did a damn good job. Except for magliter, hes gay. Zuahahahaha!!

Banned

What part of the 8 or 10 people that actually signed up and participated constitutes as a full clan? :P

Most of our parties only has 2 priests, its just the people who play them did a damn good job. Except for magliter, hes gay. Zuahahahaha!![/b]
    atleast 8 ppl then... well when you see icecold with +9 set then someone must have supplied him with all thoose extra +8s?
    But it doesnt matter.. a good teamplaying clan on ventrilo will allways defeat 5x their size of random people not knowing what they are doing

not 2 mention our mages pwn aint that right guys??? me (xXFrostbiteXx) n P (GOGO) fukin raped up.... so many last minutes saves....
    U CANT TOUCH THIS
    na na na na, na na, na na cant touch this..
    wait till our fraps up.
    nice vid btw....
    loved the music man gj

lllSpartacuslll

nice movie overall, liked the first and last song a lot.. specially the last song(snoopy remix), I wonder if I can have ur permission to use it in my vid :P,

also there was too much running, I thought, and too much gang bang,

try to fast forward running next time or cut them out ,

Banned

nice movie overall, liked the first and last song a lot.. specially the last song(snoopy remix), I wonder if I can have ur permission to use it in my vid :P,

also there was too much running, I thought, and too much gang bang,

try to fast forward running next time or cut them out ,[/b]

Since you are asking i will give you the full mix as soon as i have cut out the part you want...
    I don't mind people copying me, but a little mentioning would be nice...

I cutted some running out.. but i left alot just to give you the feeling of actually playing this event

(btw i just saw it on filefront.. and damn the quallity sux, so for your own good... DL it! )

and help me beat undestruck when it comes to best video!

kibal

Its bored but the event in general was bored too....The bp that fought u is the worst bp i saw in my life lolz.About suck at warrior if u can play rogue well (minor combo etc..) u can play war well since is the easiest class.

u should show how 8ppl party tank and kill 231213ppl ^^ that was fun xD (shame we didnt record that a.q)[/b]
    Rofl perhaps we were in a diferent event , never saw a party runing arrround solos lolz.And too bad u didnt frapt it cose i dont belive it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12