Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

My short pk clip - 6:45min

This is a discussion on My short pk clip - 6:45min within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice vid bro. You've always been one of the best GG's ever since i've known u :P Missed you and ...
Page: 2

nice vid bro. You&#39;ve always been one of the best GG&#39;s ever since i&#39;ve known u :P Missed you and whispy a ton, miss the old times :P <3 Nice to see ur still doing well

Sammtha

Exclamation

ooo Good Pk Video I know what you mean about the gangbangs But that&#39;s ko 4 u one question names of songs ^^ :P

A little technical suggestion to the one who made this movie, compress the sound in this movie, coz the audio from this movie takes 75MB of the whole video, so only 50MB were for the picture. Now if the audio were compressed in lets say MP3 codec, the audio would take around 10MB instead, and the picture would be 115MB, that would give the picture quality a HUGE improvement. Otherwise just keep to Windows movie maker, it can calculate bitrate self if u enter a specific size and it have audio compression aswell ofc

Now i cant really see anything from this movie, coz the poor picture quality, so all I see is u bashing bashing all around, but since i know how much u kill in CZ i wouldnt expect something bad

Edit: Oh btw, if u absolutely want to make it in DivX again, then remember to use 2 pass VBR, judge from that quality compare to the size i believe u used 1 pass CBR

Banned

A little technical suggestion to the one who made this movie, compress the sound in this movie, coz the audio from this movie takes 75MB of the whole video, so only 50MB were for the picture. Now if the audio were compressed in lets say MP3 codec, the audio would take around 10MB instead, and the picture would be 115MB, that would give the picture quality a HUGE improvement. Otherwise just keep to Windows movie maker, it can calculate bitrate self if u enter a specific size and it have audio compression aswell ofc

Now i cant really see anything from this movie, coz the poor picture quality, so all I see is u bashing bashing all around, but since i know how much u kill in CZ i wouldnt expect something bad

Edit: Oh btw, if u absolutely want to make it in DivX again, then remember to use 2 pass VBR, judge from that quality compare to the size i believe u used 1 pass CBR[/b]
    yes u wrote practically 200 words, u are pro now

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Did you use iuVCR? :P

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

argh , u r the gay who always killing me h34r:

zuahahaha xD nice movie Ryan :wub: 10/10 coz im on movie xD

cadela

:lol: nice???? he need 2 pristīs to kill a full party????.... arrggg... that was tooo nooob

Vikema

Question

he he good job

:lol: nice???? he need 2 pristīs to kill a full party????.... arrggg... that was tooo nooob[/b]
    i see u talk shit in forum and do nothing at cz. come on dude, i know im still noob. However, i think i can kick ass everyone in ur clan in 1v1

yes u wrote practically 200 words, u are pro now [/b]
    wow, and u practically countin it x.x

:lol: nice???? he need 2 pristīs to kill a full party????.... arrggg... that was tooo nooob[/b]
    I have no idea about you. I dont know how long you&#39;ve been playing ko. Kinda a noob poped up from sky :lol:

Sure, im not pro on warrior, but i dont think another 76warrior+priest can take down EW party most of them 75+ with two full buffer+cure+heal party. Anyway forget u .... waste my time to explain for u.

MAJIXXXX: Happy New Year bro! Nice to see you still around here.

Captain: I&#39;ve never done any vid before. I just used Vegas+VirtualDub(compressed) then ... thats it!

Later guys, thanks for all nice words :wub:

Rapid Share / Filefront pls

Perfect

song names?

song names?[/b]
    Run To You

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast