Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

My sin combo

This is a discussion on My sin combo within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This vid was recorded back when I was in pw on ares . The first video had a speed up ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default My sin combo

This vid was recorded back when I was in pw on ares . The first video had a speed up affect on it, the second one has no effects whatsoever.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_NqEC7X02E]YouTube - knight online ColdTeX4N minor combo[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDvkPxvNrsE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDvkPxvNrsE[/ame]
    Last edited by coldtex4n; 11-12-2010 at 09:10 AM.

no wonder u die so easy. ur heal is so slow

Banned

actually my heeal isnt slow at all. moradon lags me alot so my combo is off, but when i'm in cz I die cause of duffs. I use undy and ac not scrolls

why would u speed up the video if your showing your combo? lol

it also looks like ur mana is slow based on the amount of dmg hits you use... but its hard to say because its speeded up >.>

RageQuit

ya man no point of posting a video trying to show off a combo if u speed it up lol

Banned

I will re edit it

wow re edit video sux much more xD
    man really minor is slow u dont even use hp pots,and u always hawe max mana
    try use hp pots some time...
    maybe combo not bad but minor sux....

It sucks because it's with the cool down of course, tex4an you definitely need to get with the program and use some HP pots bro.

Banned

As I said before moradon lags me,but meet me in cz and I will pwn anyone in my way. also I tried the pots combo and the minor pot combo.Both suck in cz cause hp pot doesn't get my hp back up fast enough.

What's your ap with wolf? Spamming minor and using skills on a dummy is pretty general since everyone can do it..how about you try spamming minor while throwing in some health pots too.

Also, what's your ap..because based on the time it took you to kill that scarecrow it doesn't seem too high.

Just to put it into perspective my level 76 rogue can down that scarecrow in much less than 2 minutes, and he only had like 2.1k ap.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by coldtex4n View Post
    As I said before moradon lags me,but meet me in cz and I will pwn anyone in my way. also I tried the pots combo and the minor pot combo.Both suck in cz cause hp pot doesn't get my hp back up fast enough.
    ego much? nd ye ur minor is way too slow --ur minor may get better in cz but from wht im seeing any1 with avarage combo can outminor you

Quote Originally Posted by coldtex4n View Post
    i wount afraid with my old 59 against vs u !! u should practice ur combo and ur minor !!! try to use skill w r or wr combo !!! ur minor gonna be more faster than rr combo !! anyway in cz for sure u cant out minor with cooldown the mp !! u should use hp pots !!! i will pwn anyone in my way ?? lawl !! u are so much ego !!
    Last edited by Bison; 11-12-2010 at 05:26 AM.

but meet me in cz and I will pwn anyone in my way
    so this topic is to show how GG you are ?
    sorry , posting your ego here on forums would bring you flames only

LOL ,its slow

Banned

To tell you the truth didnt't post for my ego, I posted for criticism from other sins. Bison I respect you alot really I have watched both your videos, very good support, and teeamwork. Also to add the reason why the combo looks week is cause camstudio lags me especially in moradon. I use hp pots in pk, but on a different skill bar cause I feel it's better there.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast