Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

My sin combo

This is a discussion on My sin combo within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by coldtex4n To tell you the truth didnt't post for my ego, I posted for criticism from other ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by coldtex4n View Post
    To tell you the truth didnt't post for my ego, I posted for criticism from other sins. Bison I respect you alot really I have watched both your videos, very good support, and teeamwork. Also to add the reason why the combo looks week is cause camstudio lags me especially in moradon. I use hp pots in pk, but on a different skill bar cause I feel it's better there.
    welll ur combo its normal !! but i will say this again !! try to use wr or skill w r combo !! dont forget that !!

ill pwn u in my way lol?. gtfo i own u naked drunk and with 1 eye closed gtfo

Banned

I use wr skill in a vs, but in cz it's hard cause of the runner(___EX___), and kaldra whats your warriors name I kind of forgot. also yea if your hp is over 8k i'm not going to beat you unless i have undy or 2k cause my base hp isn't as high as I would like it to be and blooding is a mf in a vs.

Beholdlove

fukin slow combo i mean ur doing 10 skills with spike untils its ready again. bah sux same goes for minor

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

your potting is horrible. you could use almost 2 hp pots between two mana pots... but if you say that you're superbeast and you can kill everyone and only moradon laggs you then... what was the point of posting your "video"?

to be the only 1 not to flame you and give you some advice wich may actually be usefull.

change your skill bar,
    first off all, you dont need 2 minors, use 1 and place mp pot on the other spot wich is free now.
    second, change the following order off attacks,
    if you use, for example, spike-thurst-bloody beast-stab2-cut-shock-pierce-stab
    you got less cooldowns to wait on, so its easier to go to a 12hit combo.

practise makes perfect, no1 was a gg sin when he started playing ko
    (no clue how long you've been playing for though)

i hope this somehow helps you

Also dont attack me or my party again ...

Thats suicide

The king. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MortalDance View Post
    Also dont attack me or my party again ...

Thats suicide
    Let him atack us if he wants mortal

edit: stop troll forums also mortal omg go pracctice combo

dude really slow combo, u do 8 to 10 hit max, i do 13 + wait for spike try to work on that

Banned

AsI will state for the last time the recorder and moradon lag me. I minor faster in cz and in the arena.Also Mortal I enjoyed attacking your party, makes cz fun when I attack a good clan.Also to add to those who think I was showing my ego , I was only stating the truth in cz I can combo, in a vs I can combo, don't let this old recording be your basis to flame me.My combo is my own.

Banned

Also to add Bison I did use wr skill in the vid , but I was holding w.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

why did u post this video if all you are doing now is making excuses for why it was crap? if this video can't show how u really are why post it?

just sayin...

(btw havent watched video, just read comments)

Banned

Watch the videos please, I expressed what I was expecting to get from posting this vid. Two people gave suggestions, and I will take them into consideration, and will make a trailer vid of me, strictly vs's, maybe a few party scenes, some edits using sv8. Just for you all to see what I can really do. Theres no excusses whatsoever, just alot of flamers.

But u know what ?
    To minor u need at last 30 fps. On top of that ur pc need to make the game run smooth.
    I saw ur video. Pc/game performance is almost as bad as in my 1st frapsed movie ( only 1 i actually ever made ).
    Only and ONLY cuz of that at least Im unable to say what u do good or bad unless u provide us with a clip when ur game is running like it should be.

Only data we have now in order to judge u as u request is a crapy slow fraps and ur predictions of what would happen IF...

I will not say a word about whatever ur strong or not, and will comment only ur minor/combo as u want me/us to do. But 1st provide us with proper data.

GL HF

HATE ME

Banned

See Mortal thats why I respect you cause your honest with things, also next time kill me without cp in cz , wouldv been funner .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast