Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

My sin combo

This is a discussion on My sin combo within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the minor is too slow and you are missing mp pots sometimes keep you finger on W and try it ...
Page: 4

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

the minor is too slow and you are missing mp pots sometimes
    keep you finger on W and try it again, thats the best way to have the best minor with the slow down

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coldtex4n View Post
    See Mortal thats why I respect you cause your honest with things, also next time kill me without cp in cz , wouldv been funner .
    lol Mortal said almost the same things like some of us did(you posted a vid where you show your combo/minor but we shouldn't say anything about it because you're far better than that...). And we are just stupid flamers but Mortal is "honest". That's what I call asslicking... If you want to hear correct opinions then post a vid about how you do it in real...

Banned

1.Not asslicking
    2. i'm working on getting a recorder so I can show you how I do it in real pk
    3.Most of you failed to notice the lag all together in the recording( wich is sad, if all you do is watch peoples vids on here).

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coldtex4n View Post
    1.Not asslicking
    2. i'm working on getting a recorder so I can show you how I do it in real pk
    3.Most of you failed to notice the lag all together in the recording( wich is sad, if all you do is watch peoples vids on here).
    no dude, we noticed it. and we said that it's pretty nonsense to post it here and ask for advices if this is not how you play. good luck with your real movie(i'm looking forward to any good sin movies) and accept the fact that this one was fail.

Banned

I have, but I'm in need of a good recording tool cause camstudio is a crap recorder.

kuba177777

i think is slow

I think u should learn how to use hp pots with minor combo after minor colddown.

Btw nice movie GL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPGAQgTLH60&feature=related]YouTube - New Computer Minor&Skill Test[/ame]

He has a quick combo, good luck bro.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234