Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

He is OminousD3ath ( 3gzo ) Manes Pk Show

This is a discussion on He is OminousD3ath ( 3gzo ) Manes Pk Show within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its a perfect pk movie its fomr ominousd3ath from manes who recently quited ko i think he is the best ...
Page: 1

Ominous

its a perfect pk movie its fomr ominousd3ath from manes who recently quited ko i think he is the best rouge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tq4kCJZwUI

Nightkiss Total Noob Kser -.-
    Today He Ksed 3 kills in 30sec -.- me and nota was killing he came and then first last hit he was waiting again last hit and last rouge was minor combo and then he saw redball and he made again last hit facking idiot -.-

but nice video

Nightkiss Total Noob Kser -.-
    Today He Ksed 3 kills in 30sec -.- me and nota was killing he came and then first last hit he was waiting again last hit and last rouge was minor combo and then he saw redball and he made again last hit facking idiot -.-
    but nice video[/b]

::Urban::

gg good pk movie

DarK

gg lol... with his scammed ib?

RiseAgainst_

He is a turkish scammer, dont even bother on giving him nice comments.

He scammed his friend zz

Only two things i hate in this world cheaters/scammers and canadians, but i must admit you were/are the best rogue i've faced in manes.

Only two things i hate in this world cheaters/scammers and canadians, but i must admit you were/are the best rogue i've faced in manes.[/b]

a.q

Weed

a.q[/b]

bro u are my idol xD

i love ppl that say aq i always crack up its so funnnnnnnnnnyy!!!

im not on anything neither xD...

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

ROFL @ This

omnious is a scammer , he scammed my cleaver +8/80 at start of logos ( oldschool respect )

Ominous

to take what is urs is not scamming why didnt he scamed the other things before and scmaed this? first think then write... also he sold his char and gave up ko he is a legend among turks.. ah and he was caled the 0000 of manes he couldnt get so good fraps cuz his pc sux hard but u can be %100 sure with no fraps on he is a real killa machine

also im not omi im imitating him

Ominous

omnious is a scammer , he scammed my cleaver +8/80 at start of logos ( oldschool respect )[/b]
    first u are wizzi i will tell the story the scam thing he says it was long ago he souted in clan chat +8 cleaver on merchant for 35 m then i came and bought it and didnt give it to wizzi is that scamming?

ominous told me that !

ISeeYouPee

llol this video is funny good xD

first u are wizzi i will tell the story the scam thing he says it was long ago he souted in clan chat +8 cleaver on merchant for 35 m then i came and bought it and didnt give it to wizzi is that scamming?

ominous told me that ![/b]
    there was a cleaver +8/80 in merchant for 40m normaly its 400 , alot of ppl were waiting but i had it open , i had the money on inn but i didnt want to take it because then it would be sold so i asked clan to buy for me , omnious bought it and the fag just kept it. hes a retard , end of story

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast