Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

The BP TestMovie

This is a discussion on The BP TestMovie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; a.q, ppl cant read...
Page: 1

Default The BP TestMovie

a.q, ppl cant read

SEVE

sucks

Banned

do you use illusion in a 1vs1 also?

you duffed the fuck out of that warrior and still couldnt kill him

and when you use windows movie maker, be sure the song ends with the movie so it doesnt keep going on a black screen forever

Originally posted by undefined

and when you use windows movie maker, be sure the song ends with the movie so it doesnt keep going on a black screen forever

erm a non uniqued bp with ax talia vs a lvl 70 warrior who slides you?

the only duff he had when i attacked him was torment, you my sir are a noob(you cant read and seems you didnt watch the whole video, it was really small, or what)

Obiwan

I am sorry.. but lol

The first fight sucked.. we don't see anything...
    Then you stands in the bowl waiting for... waiting for what ? why would you let it in the video ?
    Ima surprised that you didn't kill this warrior and don't understand why you stopped hitting him to duff him...

dont play a bp ^^ :rollseyes:

Originally posted by Obiwan
    I am sorry.. but lol * *

Then you stands in the bowl waiting for... waiting for what ? why would you let it in the video ?
    Ima surprised that you didn't kill this warrior and don't understand why you stopped hitting him to duff him...

dont play a bp ^^ *:rollseyes:
    TestMovie= movie to test making of a movie, what's in it is secondary

The bad graphics hide the number of humans running near the centre of bowl, you really dont see it there but on the original, non compressed videom, it had 2 full partys of humans. Did you notice he wasn't stopping and he slided me before? I'ts called revenge....the gayest 1v1 i've ever had as a sin have been sliding high lvl warriors. Using skill makes you laugh, haha, aint ya funny.

Thanks for the "suggestions", i really belived for some reason that i won't get flamed by people with a low I.Q, my bad.

Obiwan

Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Obiwan
    I am sorry.. but lol * *

dont play a bp ^^ *:rollseyes:
    TestMovie= movie to test making of a movie, what's in it is secondary

The bad graphics hide the number of humans running near the centre of bowl, you really dont see it there but on the original, non compressed videom, it had 2 full partys of humans. Did you notice he wasn't stopping and he slided me before? I'ts called revenge....the gayest 1v1 i've ever had as a sin have been sliding high lvl warriors. Using skill makes you laugh, haha, aint ya funny.

Thanks for the "suggestions", i really belived for some reason that i won't get flamed by people with a low I.Q, my bad.[/b]
    rofl, what are you calling suggestions ? i don't get what you want everyone to say about your shitty movie...

rofl, if you got nothing to say, then try and don't say anything, idiot.

Obiwan

Originally posted by MeeP
    rofl, if you got nothing to say, then try and say nothing, idiot.
    meh I already said what i think of your movie n then u told me not to speak about whats in the movie
    strange guy

Originally posted by Obiwan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Obiwan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MeeP
    rofl, if you got nothing to say, then try and say nothing, idiot.
    meh I already said what i think of your movie n then u told me not to speak about whats in the movie
    strange guy [/b]
    any suggestions?

Sorry if i insulted you, but i was asking for suggestions on making a movie, the sample i provided was made so who ever has a suggestion will know about my movie making lwl. Playing a bp without any dd is a lot harder than it seems :huh: .

DragonFire

Originally posted by MeeP
    Obviously he has something to say if he posted..and you movie wasn't that great tbh

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MeeP
    Obviously he has something to say if he posted..and you movie wasn't that great tbh[/b]

tbh, i don't think you would do any better with those items

Banned

Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined

erm a non uniqued bp with ax talia vs a lvl 70 warrior who slides you?

the only duff he had when i attacked him was torment, you my sir, are a retard/noob, take your pick (you cant read and seems you didnt watch the whole video, it was really small, or what)[/b]
    LOL! only torment.....why the fuck did you stop to massive, then parasite, then malice him ALL over again?

goddamn even with that gear im sure i could be even a better BP than you

I already answeared that but i see you still got problems reading, even after i pointed it out, i'll answear it again.

A lvl 70 warrior, who is tormented, sliding a non-uniqued without antidef bp lvl 64 with bad items, and running away....i duffed him for the running part. Need to explain again?

Loan a bp without uniques from someone, and go pwn with your leet skills that i've seen from your leet movie. so l33t

Geez lay of the guy, i know what its like with no uniques and good shit, your hp is like 3k and sins spike 1/2 of that, i thought it was quit good.
    Undefiend, wth u on about? :S he tormets the archer and warrior, then parasites the archer, 1 hits the archer. Then the warrior comes back and they fight, he runs off on redball, so he paras + massives him while hes running off...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast