Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

My warrior

This is a discussion on My warrior within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; B)...
Page: 2

Infinite1

B)

1) ur char sucks.
    2) ur nps suck.
    3) Ur name sucks more than your mother.
    4) you should post your stats buffed you retarded cunt.
    5) suck my dick there is a motherfucking section for it even if you dont like.
    6) NO ONE, NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR CHAR SO POST IN THE MOTHERFUCKING RIGHT SECTION SOB ![/b]

damn all you could do if you were a mod

Spells

1) ur char sucks.
    2) ur nps suck.
    6) NO ONE, NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR CHAR SO POST IN THE MOTHERFUCKING RIGHT SECTION SOB ![/b]
    i dont know you but i tottaly agree with you + thats the account who scammed me

poiz3n5

lol i just noticed his nps...
    most lvl 55's got more then u ;/

DesertiCZek

guys u r really stupid...its nice char..nice stats for lvl 66 unbuffed..lets go 70 and ib and u will pwn

Loose the hp build... ur hp is good as it is, just lvl till 70 for howling and 255 112 stats

screw the others about ur guy, it looks good, nice uniques ^^

Janinball

nice stats
    too bad u posted in the wrong section and ppl ripped ur ass off :blink:

DragonFire

i would rather get flammed for posting here...

than posting in the stats section and getting shit all![/b]

Do you know why people don't get "shit all" in the stats section? It's because NO ONE CARES.

Beast&Harlot

TY for the flames.You all make me giggle.

Beast&Harlot

i dont know you but i tottaly agree with you + thats the account who scammed me[/b]
    Nice try but one problem. MY NAME GOT CLEARED BECAUSE THE ACCTUAL PERSON THAT DID THAT,ADMITED TO IT WITH LIKE 5 PEOPEL AROUND AND I GOT THEM PEOPLE TO LET PHANTOM KNOW! SO MY NAME IS CLEARED BITCH!

DjKeViN2

i say my opinion but us half sux !! ur ap is very very very very low...... def is middle for a valkyryed warrior and the hp are nice but u are a provoker so not a tanker not a pker!! .

Janinball

i say my opinion but us half sux !! ur ap is very very very very low...... def is middle for a valkyryed warrior and the hp are nice but u are a provoker so not a tanker not a pker!! .[/b]
    well, generally ap with giga can be higher but it is still nice ap for a gig axe
    the valkrye armor has xp, not def
    and who the hell uses provoke for anything other than shits and giggles h34r:

Beast&Harlot

i say my opinion but us half sux !! ur ap is very very very very low...... def is middle for a valkyryed warrior and the hp are nice but u are a provoker so not a tanker not a pker!! .[/b]
    Well, lets see, i am a tanker :P i hit just a lil less with the giga not much tho, and i am a pker :P.And the Valk armours are exp not anything else because im trying to get closer to lvl 70 .

1) ur char sucks.
    2) ur nps suck.
    ...your a retard o_O

his name is up to him, and i wonder what your name is?

if no1 gives a shit why post in the right section? Wouldnt he rather no post at all.

you dont make much sense

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast