Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

My warrior

This is a discussion on My warrior within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Do you know why people don't get "shit all" in the stats section? It's because NO ONE CARES .[/b] if ...
Page: 3

Do you know why people don't get "shit all" in the stats section? It's because NO ONE CARES.[/b]
    if no1 cares.....why have a fucking stats section
    and if no1 cares, what the fuck did u read this topic and waste time replying, if you dont care

=S

Beast&Harlot

and if no1 cares, what the fuck did u read this topic and waste time replying, if you dont care

=S[/b]
    Agree

No wonder my frends hate ko4life. U guys need to pull ur sticks out of ur asses and become practical. FFS! not everyone has enough cash to buy +8 shell and +9 gigas or IBS or INS. Most ppl dont want to baba shop like most of you do. Beast ur char is very good i know a lot of ppl that have wet dreams about that char.

P.S. there really should be a flame section or something

Beast&Harlot

No wonder my frends hate ko. U guys need to pull ur sticks out of ur asses and become practical. FFS! not everyone has enough cash to buy +8 shell and +9 gigas or IBS or INS. Most ppl dont want to baba shop like most of you do. Beast ur char is very good i know a lot of ppl that have wet dreams about that char.

P.S. there really should be a flame section or something [/b]
    Well, ive never bought anything for USD on this game, not even premium lol, my friend pays for my premi and i let him leech in CZ and exp :P. so yea. but TYVM for your opinion

Banned

i must say chris ur warrior is about as gay as TempesT looks in a suit h34r:

ChaosThreat

<span style="color:#FF0000">Well for everyone that FLAMES and GIVES HIM SHIT, lets see your stuff, and for someone who doesn&#39;t spend USD and baba shop everything he is a damn good warrior, and some of you are stupid as hell, HP build warrior with a gig axe kicks ace at pk so quit burning o someone who puts time into the game but also has a life so he can&#39;t be level 80. <span style="font-family:Impact">Some of you need a reality check! </span>

Banned

his hp sux imo, hp > ap, only if u got the right weps as a warrior. u got nice unique setup as far as jewels, but trade ur giga, +7 sux, low ap. Lugias+7 and Javana+7 i personally think is a very good combo for duals as a sub 70 warrior. u get the loads of hp u need, 10more resists. and then u can stat full str and still have decent ap along with nice hp.

Beast&amp;Harlot

his hp sux imo, hp > ap, only if u got the right weps as a warrior. u got nice unique setup as far as jewels, but trade ur giga, +7 sux, low ap. Lugias+7 and Javana+7 i personally think is a very good combo for duals as a sub 70 warrior. u get the loads of hp u need, 10more resists. and then u can stat full str and still have decent ap along with nice hp.[/b]
    Ok, i agree on the giga low ap,but yet i had the lugias and +8 deep scar, and im not a big dual weild fan. Ive always had a thing for the axe, i guess its just preference of wepon.And you do gotta remember that HP is unbuffed. So TY for the opinion .

Janinball

his hp sux imo, hp > ap, only if u got the right weps as a warrior. u got nice unique setup as far as jewels, but trade ur giga, +7 sux, low ap. Lugias+7 and Javana+7 i personally think is a very good combo for duals as a sub 70 warrior. u get the loads of hp u need, 10more resists. and then u can stat full str and still have decent ap along with nice hp.[/b]
    ur right but um
    for the price he got that gig i&#39;m sure that wouldn&#39;t be half enough for a lugias
    i would have to agree with his choice
    2x better wpns isn&#39;t worth 5x the price

Reinhard

TY for the flames.You all make me giggle. [/b]
    The only one giggling and really happy here is ur mother when i stick my dick up her ass. <_<

=S[/b]
    So retarded people like this guy can post their chars in that sections, and we posted here cuz this guy deserves to get flamed at.

The only one giggling and really happy here is ur mother when i stick my dick up her ass. <_<
    So retarded people like this guy can post their chars in that sections, and we posted here cuz this guy deserves to get flamed at.[/b]

that was original

Beast&amp;Harlot

So retarded people like this guy can post their chars in that sections, and we posted here cuz this guy deserves to get flamed at.[/b]
    Dude you can go hard with my mom, them jokes just make me think your an even bigger idot then normal. Considering the mom jokes are from when i was in 3rd grade. and flames are like opinions(OH SHIT WAIT THEY ARE OPINIONS!).

Beast&amp;Harlot

that was original[/b]
    I agree . TY Ethernal :wub:

btw, very nice warrior, id love to have that baby

Beast&amp;Harlot

Ive busted my ass for 4 years not playing all the time. and working my ass off for what i got now to get a new belt AGIN!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast