Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

My warrior

This is a discussion on My warrior within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <span style="color:#FF0000">Well for everyone that FLAMES and GIVES HIM SHIT, lets see your stuff, and for someone who doesn&#39;t spend ...
Page: 4

DragonFire

<span style="color:#FF0000">Well for everyone that FLAMES and GIVES HIM SHIT, lets see your stuff, and for someone who doesn&#39;t spend USD and baba shop everything he is a damn good warrior, and some of you are stupid as hell, HP build warrior with a gig axe kicks ace at pk so quit burning o someone who puts time into the game but also has a life so he can&#39;t be level 80. <span style="font-family:Impact">Some of you need a reality check! </span>
    [/b]

Unlike you, and I speak for my self..I do have a life. I myself have never, and I mean never spend a dime on this game..you can ask anyone that knows me..people have bought me premium..but I have never boughten it my self..Hp warrior may be good..but With a giga it&#39;s just more Hp..You could use a raptor and have more damage..and you still have great HP. and I think someone is a little attention... mommy doesnt love you anymore?

Hostage

Why dont you all back off. Stats section is to merely show your stats. He made this post to improve his char, get opinions, get off your high horses. Chill out for 5 mins. This forum isn&#39;t made for flaming, we arent KOR... Second off, stop with the nasty language, There are virgin eyes here that dont need to read that stuff. I&#39;m about to go on a banning spree. Yeah, so what, he made a new topic. Though, he explains why he made a new topic. Grow up people. I&#39;m about tired of seeing the normal idiots who rampage around here thinking they own the place. If you cant help someone, THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Beast&amp;Harlot

TY hostage, at least someone knows how to read on this forum :wub:

ChaosThreat

Unlike you, and I speak for my self..I do have a life. I myself have never, and I mean never spend a dime on this game..you can ask anyone that knows me..people have bought me premium..but I have never boughten it my self..Hp warrior may be good..but With a giga it&#39;s just more Hp..You could use a raptor and have more damage..and you still have great HP. and I think someone is a little attention... mommy doesnt love you anymore? [/b]
    Hmmm that doesn&#39;t quite make sense but whatever I&#39;m defending chris not saying u don&#39;t have a life but he told me about it and people act all of two years old over a GAME, nothing against you but a lot of people have nothing better to do then play KO all day and some people need to get out a lil more often so flame me all you like but I&#39;m not going to argue something over a forum.

Janinball

i fack ur mother and ur sister smells good :lol:

DragonFire

Hmmm that doesn&#39;t quite make sense but whatever I&#39;m defending chris not saying u don&#39;t have a life but he told me about it and people act all of two years old over a GAME, nothing against you but a lot of people have nothing better to do then play KO all day and some people need to get out a lil more often so flame me all you like but I&#39;m not going to argue something over a forum.[/b]

Well, Ya I guess I have to agree. at some times..I did take the game a little too serious..but you have to give the point, that this is still in the wrong section. ^_^

Hostage

Half this forum is in the wrong section.

DragonFire

Half this forum is in the wrong section.[/b]

YOUR IN THE WRONG SECTION! god :angry:

Reinhard

that was original[/b]
    And i could care less

Half this forum is in the wrong section.[/b]
    Only because you let it happen

Janinball

i&#39;m going to k-mart, anyone want some coke or something :mellow:

Beast&amp;Harlot

Janinball i want a jack and coke, damn i have a head ache.

Reinhard

I&#39;m about tired of seeing the normal idiots who rampage around here thinking they own the place.[/b]
    Its not that &#39;idiots&#39; think they own the place, is that &#39;idiots&#39; do get annoyed as fuck of reading topics of some retards wich brains dont let them distinguish between the different types of sections.

Theres a section for this and there is also a section for asking questiosn about the game but like i said... retards with less IQ than the average forum users cant distinguish between sections (annoying <_< ).

i&#39;m going to k-mart, anyone want some coke or something :mellow:[/b]
    I dont drink coke... advice: drink water is healthier and nice.. (i only drink coke when i drink it with ron though )

Beast&amp;Harlot

Its not that &#39;idiots&#39; think they own the place, is that &#39;idiots&#39; do get annoyed as fuck of reading topics of some retards wich brains dont let them distinguish between the different types of sections.

Theres a section for this and there is also a section for asking questiosn about the game but like i said... retards with less IQ than the average forum users cant distinguish between sections (annoying <_< ).
    I dont drink coke... advice: drink water is healthier and nice.. (i only drink coke when i drink it with ron though )[/b]
    Ok, you stupid cock sucking mother fucker, how about you listen here, i would have posted this in the quesions section and it would have been flamed there also and told to move to the fucking &#39;stat section&#39;, but i acctualy wanted to get some suggestions on my char., and your stupid ass has to flame it, just so you can feel like your a special somebody. But guess what, YOUR NOT MOTHER FUCKER!So how about you take your silly lil "mom jokes" out side, pull the dick out your ass, AND GROW THE FUCK UP!I&#39;ve been nice so far, but your arrogance has just pissed me off, you can act cool, and you can think your strong because you flame posts, but all you will be is a stupid cock sucking peice of shit loser that hasnt seen day light or had sex in the last 13 years.

Janinball

I dont drink coke... advice: drink water is healthier and nice.. (i only drink coke when i drink it with ron though )[/b]
    no damnit, i want the burning and harmful effects of coke ffs :angry:

Reinhard

Ok, you stupid cock sucking mother fucker, how about you listen here, i would have posted this in the quesions section and it would have been flamed there also and told to move to the fucking &#39;stat section&#39;, but i acctualy wanted to get some suggestions on my char., and your stupid ass has to flame it, just so you can feel like your a special somebody. But guess what, YOUR NOT MOTHER FUCKER!So how about you take your silly lil "mom jokes" out side, pull the dick out your ass, AND GROW THE FUCK UP!I&#39;ve been nice so far, but your arrogance has just pissed me off, you can act cool, and you can think your strong because you flame posts, but all you will be is a stupid cock sucking peice of shit loser that hasnt seen day light or had sex in the last 13 years.[/b]
    I could care less what you say or think tbh so ill just quote you and let you know bout it.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast