Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

My warrior

This is a discussion on My warrior within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I could care less what you say or think tbh so ill just quote you and let you know bout ...
Page: 5

Hostage

I could care less what you say or think tbh so ill just quote you and let you know bout it.[/b]
    Then why dont you leave this topic. Do us all a favor.

Reinhard

Good night

Janinball

Good night [/b]
    sleep it off
    just like ur other problems
    h34r:

Beast&Harlot

Good night [/b]
    Night.

The only one giggling and really happy here is ur mother when i stick my dick up her ass. <_<
    So retarded people like this guy can post their chars in that sections, and we posted here cuz this guy deserves to get flamed at.[/b]
    Some people are so pathetic... =/

And this topic isnt even about your warrior any more, and i dont no much about warriors bit i think its good

=D

Destroyer_Master

<3 to a friend like ur stats :P just get to lvl 70 :P

Beast&amp;Harlot

<3 to a friend like ur stats :P just get to lvl 70 :P[/b]
    Come lvl me up ^^ and ill get lvl 70 :P

Shut the fuck up all of you. It&#39;s fine that you posted this outside of the main thread because it had a seperate purpose, however the way you went about it was idiotic. You flamed people before hand and showed little respect for anyones opinion, all you had to do was state the reason why you posted it outside the main thread and none of this would have happened.

Warned.

Reinhard

Shut the fuck up all of you. It&#39;s fine that you posted this outside of the main thread because it had a seperate purpose, however the way you went about it was idiotic. You flamed people before hand and showed little respect for anyones opinion, all you had to do was state the reason why you posted it outside the main thread and none of this would have happened.

Warned.[/b]
    I agree.

Beast&amp;Harlot

Warned.[/b]
    Well in my opinion it was pretty well stated why I posted it outside of that section.And i still dont understand where i flamed first,considering,the second post on here was a flame on me.But anyways sorry.

rofl reinhard u show him whos boss xD lmao damn ur ownin him so far keep it comin. laughin so hard cant breathe lmao

Beast&amp;Harlot

rofl reinhard u show him whos boss xD lmao damn ur ownin him so far keep it comin. laughin so hard cant breathe lmao[/b]
    Ty for your opinions

LifeStyle

I see ppl running around with helmet and weird stuff like you wear, I am so confused, is it a scroll? what is it?[/b]
    proaly valkyre h34r:

Spells

Nice try but one problem. MY NAME GOT CLEARED BECAUSE THE ACCTUAL PERSON THAT DID THAT,ADMITED TO IT WITH LIKE 5 PEOPEL AROUND AND I GOT THEM PEOPLE TO LET PHANTOM KNOW! SO MY NAME IS CLEARED BITCH![/b]
    oooohhhhhhhhhhh what you dont understand in the <<account>> its prolly not you but you look kinda same to him oh well w/e i only said it was the char

good stats , bad name :lol:

you are the warrior who always tp to janinball during invasion rite? :lol:

had fun pking with both of u babas. :P

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast