Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

My YouTube "Quality Test"

This is a discussion on My YouTube "Quality Test" within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; read over your posts, arrogant cunt[/b] read your whole topic...
Page: 3

Banned

read over your posts, arrogant cunt[/b]
    read your whole topic

iTzBryan Senior Member

read over your posts, arrogant cunt[/b]

lol.. That is kind of what I was thinking but I'm not even going to bother.

cRuX

read your whole topic[/b]
    Just don't bother posting anymore.. Nobody gives a fuck about you and your quality. The guy was posting a quality test..people said it was good and you got pissed cause you weren't recognized first.

XtheFox Senior Member microsmurf's Avatar

Just don't bother posting anymore.. Nobody gives a fuck about you and your quality. The guy was posting a quality test..people said it was good and you got pissed cause you weren't recognized first.[/b]
    +1

Banned

If the topic is provoking me with the text "Can you beat it?" then ofcourse im gonna step in and ask, what is he talking about?
    I kinda didn't take time to explain what i ment, and it sounded abit offensive, but what I did mean is:

There is a difference in the BEST quality and HIGHEST DETAILED quality. What you are talking about is Highest detailed, and it can be obtained by this:

1. fraps it and upload it straight to youtube with the 1gb limit, thats no problem. OR edit with sony vegas, but use a good noncompression codec like huffyuv
    2. By adding sharpening effect in vegas (does actually help).
    3. Record in higher resolutions even tho it affects your gameplay. (you should stick to 1280 in width)
    4. Change your NVIDIA settnings (Anisotopic filtering: 16x, Antialiasing: 16xQ/S). This will get you to lagg more then you need tho.
    5. Use redicilous rendering settnings such as:
    ¤ recording in 90+fps and rendering in anything about 30.
    ¤ Rendering with bitrate higher then 5-6 mbps should never be needed for KO. 3 is even enough for youtube.
    = would be waste of space when uploading the movie so people can download it.[/b]
    Downside on the highest detailed, is that no one will download a movie with to big filesize.

Now the BEST quality is different. It is a quality which is perfectly readable, and not so big in filesize. The sound must be good aswell.
    So when u say best, you are thinking about highest detailed, but I'm thinking you are talking about the best detailed video with a small filesize.

That can easily be obtained with h.264 codec (MP4). BUT youtube has a problem with that codec atm, so I don't recommend it for youtube, but for download it's great!

PEACE!

iTzBryan Senior Member

If the topic is provoking me with the text "Can you beat it?" then ofcourse im gonna step in and ask, what is he talking about?
    I kinda didn't take time to explain what i ment, and it sounded abit offensive, but what I did mean is:[/b]
    Well let me tell you what I meant.

I'm looking for the best quality settings for YouTube. As of this second, my way is better than yours.

All this topic was intended to do was have people say, "Wow Bryan sweet quality, but check out mine! (link)"

But you took it offensive for some reason?

Anyways, lets keep it on topic.

Banned

Well let me tell you what I meant.

I'm looking for the best quality settings for YouTube. As of this second, my way is better than yours.

All this topic was intended to do was have people say, "Wow Bryan sweet quality, but check out mine! (link)"

But you took it offensive for some reason?

Anyways, lets keep it on topic.[/b]
    yes that is why i made this new post, explaining myself. And forgot to add an apolagy for the offensive language.

but since you want a challange i will be adding an uncompressed video to youtube soon

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Are you guys done with e-peen showdown and flaming? Otherwise, I'll have to hand out some warnings and lock the thread.

iTzBryan Senior Member

yes that is why i made this new post, explaining myself. And forgot to add an apolagy for the offensive language.

but since you want a challange i will be adding an uncompressed video to youtube soon [/b]
    It wont be HD...

and once again its not a "challenge," it's more constructivism..

What i like about bryans vid
    I can take it out of HD and i can still see and read everything clearly

dizz411

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO3T6-tVqUk&fmt=22

There is my most recent test..

Now lets see your YouTube quality!!![/b]
    CS dont have arrow def niblet

CS dont have arrow def niblet[/b]
    Arrow def doesnt work niblet

krekre

Arrow def doesnt work niblet[/b]
    OffTopic

Anything working in USKO niblet? ^^

On topic, meh nothing special. J/k

I can say amazing, both good Bryan and Salmin.

just someone said he is "screaming" because hes not recognized first, well as i rembemer he did post tutorial first and idk if anyone posted it besides him. So he have all rights to scream and to be irritated, when u dont respect someones work. They missunderstood each other, i know exactly what are u talking salmin. O well keep the good work and be friends ^^

P.S u all forgot that HD option use like 10-20 % of KO gamers but i doubt it, because hard anyone have 2 mbs or higher connection. So whats the point making int HD :P kkthxgb all

iTzBryan Senior Member

just someone said he is "screaming" because hes not recognized first, well as i rembemer he did post tutorial first and idk if anyone posted it besides him. So he have all rights to scream and to be irritated, when u dont respect someones work.[/b]
    Just because he posted a tutorial doesn't mean anyone else is a plagiarist? I have been rendering HD months before any posts surfaced, and probably longer than him in general, grats that he posted first..

Don't confuse egotism with plagiarism. Thanks.

Banned

@serious_buyer

I didn't say he plagariesed me. I just said that the topic was kinda missunderstood, and that "can u beat it?" sounded like he provoked everyone else.

Just because he posted a tutorial doesn't mean anyone else is a plagiarist? I have been rendering HD months before any posts surfaced, and probably longer than him in general, grats that he posted first..

Don't confuse egotism with plagiarism. Thanks.[/b]
    don't want to fight again, but you have to be more specific. If you are talking youtube HD, or real HD (not FULL HD). Then i guess you are just talking about movies made for the 720p TV's? It's not just resolution, its bitrates and codecs aswell, depending on where you want to watch it.

After youtube released their HD function, i just took an old video and re-rendered it, then throwed it up on youtube. That was the first KO youtube HD video on ko4life.. and i didn't want to be a jerk, so i made a tutorial so that others can make their own HD videos so it benifits the whole community.

In my eyes, showing off your knowledge was never a competition. Instead i co-operated with Elkar and we learned eachother alot of different things we didnt know.

Now you asume that you did render in HD before me, but i actually did some HD movies when stage6 was up. They were compressed with divx codec and had real nice quality and were in HD. But they got shut down, and so my videos are gone.

year 2007 i made a KO sample in HD. Just like u did today, and i posted it. Then i helped people with settnings etc: (in that video you could see time remaining on scrolls, names etc. Even enviroment was in details since i raised the nvidia settnings.
    http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...140677&st=0

Back then all i understood was that the height had to be minimum 720, so i didn't really know what resolution was best for what TV.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast