Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

MyBurritos Pk Movie - MyFamily VS Spartan300Mage (SirTeam) - EUKO - Europa

This is a discussion on MyBurritos Pk Movie - MyFamily VS Spartan300Mage (SirTeam) - EUKO - Europa within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Pinder and Manish still on my balls. Good thing i taught them nubs how to play....
Page: 3

Pinder and Manish still on my balls. Good thing i taught them nubs how to play.

wtf is that g4y ass music nico?

Nice video

PS: Blackii is badddddddd

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERSLAVE View Post
    wtf is that g4y ass music nico?
    Random music ftw !
    had to take something where you could hear the vent voices aswell, didn't work well with screamo xD

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    Random music ftw !
    had to take something where you could hear the vent voices aswell, didn't work well with screamo xD
    next time better music plax, beside that it wasnt bad to watch . even tho i hate mage partys

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    Random music ftw !
    no hard feelings noob denmark bro but this songs are so bad like blackii as commander xD

These vs's last at least 30mins with everytime 1 mage alive to go again. Easiest way to get ladder dragon except real npstransfer like b0rnkiller from armageddon.

HOW RETARED URE? It's not our faul we makes on them like 10k nps in 1h and they makes 11k np in 2.5h . Are you mad becouse ur clan lose with every1 vs?

Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post

These vs's last at least 30mins with everytime 1 mage alive to go again. Easiest way to get ladder dragon except real npstransfer like b0rnkiller from armageddon.
    might be so depressing being a amicus member, i can imagine it, like coming to cz and making 1k each day... and we just raped that mage party, we started with 0 nps and them with 8k, we finished with 12 and them with 11k...

Quote Originally Posted by MySqu1rtPie2 View Post
    might be so depressing being a amicus member, i can imagine it, like coming to cz and making 1k each day... and we just raped that mage party, we started with 0 nps and them with 8k, we finished with 12 and them with 11k...
    roflmao yeah coz 3k on ladder really is 1k in a whole day. I'll admit that you killed them more then they did you however they started with 4k and u 0 and the 'vs' went on for about an hour. My idea of a vs doesn't span for that long gaining so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizard View Post
    HOW RETARED URE? It's not our faul we makes on them like 10k nps in 1h and they makes 11k np in 2.5h . Are you mad becouse ur clan lose with every1 vs?
    and this is your idea of a vs? gaining 10k nps in an hour in a remote location far from any other orcs or humans and when i come and kill the mage u leave standing u go rage mode calling me and and my clan retarded warriors even though im an archer

Quote Originally Posted by MySqu1rtPie2 View Post
    are u jealous or what dude ? why we cant just vs lol ?
    Are you blind I told you my own and everyone in the server's objections to what you call a vs. Explain to me how you can call that a vs if it's static. You can see in the screenshot they killed you plenty aswell.

roflmao yeah coz 3k on ladder really is 1k in a whole day. I'll admit that you killed them more then they did you however they started with 4k and u 0 and the 'vs' went on for about an hour. My idea of a vs doesn't span for that long gaining so much.
    are u jealous or what dude ? why we cant just vs lol ?

im out of this discussion, ur just jealous cuz we make like what ? 200x more nps then you do, doesnt matter if we vs mage team or if we normal pk, and u know that

Banned

good team of mages 8/10

song gay

blackii says: Highwaytohell i played in the beg u guys suck ass and if u guys wanna talk shit come to euko now please also i am the worst commander thats why we won against them xD regis ur polish go die and myth i thought u how to play nab :P

and this is your idea of a vs? gaining 10k nps in an hour in a remote location far from any other orcs or humans and when i come and kill the mage u leave standing u go rage mode calling me and and my clan retarded warriors even though im an archer

Are you blind I told you my own and everyone in the server's objections to what you call a vs. Explain to me how you can call that a vs if it's static. You can see in the screenshot they killed you plenty aswell.
    i love when meles teaching mages how they should play and have fun.
    typ0 likes this.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast