Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
Like Tree1Likes

MykoUS pk vid

This is a discussion on MykoUS pk vid within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Heres a duo pk vid, i didnt bother edit so yeah just a simple vid.. if u wonder if i ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    296

    Default MykoUS pk vid

    Heres a duo pk vid, i didnt bother edit so yeah just a simple vid.. if u wonder if i ctrl.. no i dont, its right click+ 1 finger on minor, i dont even know if ctrl works in this server hehe

    Pk vid MykoUS - YouTube

  2. #2
    Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Nerf Master Suck Town
    Posts
    963

    Default

    Actually I enjoyed it, good job.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    940

    Default

    nothing impressive.. server up for 3 days and u make a pk vid, gj

  4. #4
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Enjoyed your video shanny ^^ keep it up

  5. #5
    Member Simbaaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    nothing impressive.. server up for 3 days and u make a pk vid, gj
    Imo this video is actually incredibly impressive, targeting is spot on, support minors are beast, doin 2v8's... and it doesn't look like they are overly geared either. Gj with this, I enjoyed

  6. #6
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    296

    Default

    ty everyone^^

    yeah we arent overgeared, im using npc items and so does the warrior, well he got lucky and made rappy+8 and we´re just lvl 70 which is nothing^^

  7. #7
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Most of the people, specially the ones using fire weapons, are using the low scrolls (1k, 150 AC). Nonetheless, that is a pretty fuckin scary sin you can play sir. Great timing, good positioning, awesome support and attack reactions.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Teddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Teddy approves

  9. #9
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Most of the people, specially the ones using fire weapons, are using the low scrolls (1k, 150 AC). Nonetheless, that is a pretty fuckin scary sin you can play sir. Great timing, good positioning, awesome support and attack reactions.
    ty mate, still trying to improve^^

  10. #10
    Hello Senior Member Anibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Its been awhile since i watched pk video till the end. Thanks.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    France
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Honestly, haven't seen a movie like that since 0000000. Even if opponents may be underpowered compared to you with sc or gear, it stays a pure skills vid. You guys keep focusing the same target and stay alive even with loads of orcs and ennemys stay for like a second when you aim the same. Pure skills, awesome tank and support I felt myself not bad as sin but I plan actually to switch class, disgusted by your skills.
    Moreover the musics are great and switching often musical genre made me enjoy even more next one.

    A really thrilling Pkay which deserve a 10/10 easily.

    Congratulation for it and let us know if you ought to make new ones

    Regards,
    Tears4fears

  12. #12
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    Not too shabby, Shanny I do believe you'd need me with you there though..

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    Its a good pk video and all but im not sure why everyone is praising so much about the timing when killing rogues with 3k hp with spike + a warrior hitting about 800 damage on them isnt exactly hard, but still one of the best videos ive seen on here for a while.
    Prodigy™ likes this.

  14. #14
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guibux View Post
    Honestly, haven't seen a movie like that since 0000000. Even if opponents may be underpowered compared to you with sc or gear, it stays a pure skills vid. You guys keep focusing the same target and stay alive even with loads of orcs and ennemys stay for like a second when you aim the same. Pure skills, awesome tank and support I felt myself not bad as sin but I plan actually to switch class, disgusted by your skills.
    Moreover the musics are great and switching often musical genre made me enjoy even more next one.

    A really thrilling Pkay which deserve a 10/10 easily.

    Congratulation for it and let us know if you ought to make new ones

    Regards,
    Tears4fears
    thank you very much, feels good to hear well im starting yourko tonight with my duo guy, even though ppl dont like yourko i still am gonna start:P well i suppose withing 1-2 weeks ill make a vid from there

    and kallop yeah i always knew something were missing, it was you! miss playing with u guys!

  15. #15
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aresian View Post
    thank you very much, feels good to hear well im starting yourko tonight with my duo guy, even though ppl dont like yourko i still am gonna start:P well i suppose withing 1-2 weeks ill make a vid from there

    and kallop yeah i always knew something were missing, it was you! miss playing with u guys!
    XionaKO all the way bro.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. **Olympia-Ares war vid** by GoLD_Slash
    By GoLD_Slash in forum Media
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 02:58 PM
  2. My last little vid
    By Pete in forum Media
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-21-2006, 05:55 PM
  3. PK Vid Tracks
    By Pete in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 04:39 AM
  4. New Vid ( links work now )
    By phantomlink in forum Media
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-07-2006, 05:52 PM
  5. Yay, another vid :D
    By phantomlink in forum Media
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 01:52 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •