Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

The N0RBIT Show - Ares PK Video

This is a discussion on The N0RBIT Show - Ares PK Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I didn't really see anyone complain about items, just sort of... recognition of babashopping, which most people don't care about. ...
Page: 5

HotAsIce

I didn't really see anyone complain about items, just sort of... recognition of babashopping, which most people don't care about. Nice skill, but to everyone who has gear like that, I'll say this to you as well: I hope you have a 60+ char to use it on as well, otherwise its sort of a waste.

norbit

I didn't really see anyone complain about items, just sort of... recognition of babashopping, which most people don't care about. Nice skill, but to everyone who has gear like that, I'll say this to you as well: I hope you have a 60+ char to use it on as well, otherwise its sort of a waste.[/b]
    I do , although I choose not to and mainly stick to ardream.

kibal

some people dont have the patience to level, and ardream was created [/b]

True , but for farm those items u need a high lvl char or be a babashoper so or he has another char with high lvl or he is a babashoper and if he is a babashoper ,why dont buy a lvl 75+?.

There r otehr ways but i dont like flame .

KratoZ

I think the Shard 9 gives it all away.[/b]
    thats only 1 item tho
    so if i had a raptor +9, then it means i got all +9s/ +3s??

I didn't really see anyone complain about items, just sort of... recognition of babashopping, which most people don't care about. Nice skill, but to everyone who has gear like that, I'll say this to you as well: I hope you have a 60+ char to use it on as well, otherwise its sort of a waste.[/b]
    check comments on youtube n ull c what im talking about

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

good vid, made me laugh because i've been spiked hard by you, so i understand how you spank people with 2 hits :P

5/10 good music, i see alot of running and 2minor, you complain of a priest slide and heal but yet you combo and minor at the same time, whats the difference? Since you can't hp pot and soul pot at the same time sins have the advantage to only soul pot and, while priest have to wait for one to cooldown to use the other pot.

8/10 good combo and minor. just use a veritey (sp?) of music. If u didnt have the +9 stuff you would die alot. Also 2 the ppl who are saying 2 minor sucks its like saying i would rather use a 480 hp pot pking the 720 :P

oSTUo

i rly dont like people with +9's[/b]
    and nobody rly likes you. MERDEEEEE

btw he has full +5's and FULL +10 full plate with DD spear def and all other weapon defence. and a full set of +10 fp with Dex on just cuz he CAN. he babashopped everything for TWENTYFIVETHOUSAND DOLLARS NO LIES

obv im joking for all u retards <3 you "norbit" rofl

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

and nobody rly likes you. MERDEEEEE

btw he has full +5&#39;s and FULL +10 full plate with DD spear def and all other weapon defence. and a full set of +10 fp with Dex on just cuz he CAN. he babashopped everything for TWENTYFIVETHOUSAND DOLLARS NO LIES

obv im joking for all u retards <3 you "norbit" rofl[/b]
    ROFL. Stu ftw! Yeah norbit, I dont quite know you, but I do know some of your clannies<3 [my ex-clannies] Good strategy as many other sins used, it&#39;s obviously the most important thing to do as sin is to be smart and stealthly agile h34r: ...It&#39;s a nice video, even though I prefer duo or full party videos, it makes me miss ardream.. Have you tried playing norbit with like, chitin 7&#39;s, md&#39;s7 and quest accessories? I think you&#39;ll crack up if you havent.. Althought Im sure every rogue has.. lol.. But my comments 9/10 for ya, just need a better source on making the video m8, was a bit low on quality and had some lags in the beginning. Requiem<3

lankanboyz

5/10 good music, i see alot of running and 2minor, you complain of a priest slide and heal but yet you combo and minor at the same time, whats the difference? Since you can&#39;t hp pot and soul pot at the same time sins have the advantage to only soul pot and, while priest have to wait for one to cooldown to use the other pot.[/b]
    1."you complain of a priest slide"???? , that guys is a warrior...not a priest
    2.wats wrong with dual minor
    3."i see alot of running and 2minor" do u not c the 20 ppl chasing him?

PaPaSmurF

Editing-> 3
    Skill-> 7
    Music-> 6*Stricken FTW*
    Dual Minor ->10
    Why does it matter what his skill bar is, bottom line is that others died, live with it lol. No other class gets complained at for skill bar.
    Nice wideo aga
    Over all 8/10
    ->Chris BC

Ps @ Doshin, Nice Vs man, I was on B4UBLINK During that 1v1...hehe 1920 wasnt enough...neither was malice and parasite ^.^ good vs tho, ncie combo

HotAsIce

Wonder if Doshin is still using that iron belt that he took off with and nation transfered that the DSC captains were letting him use.

SpinalTap

For those telling him to use quest gear and normal items, obviously you don&#39;t know who his main char was before he played on norbit, gay lankan_tiger. The noobie rogue who had his brother minor heal for him while he comboed :-), hence the reason why he got called a combo hacker. his old rogue never had leet gear but he could still rape most people he face(although he never managed to kill my priest because he sucks at canceling heals). I liked the video, although none of my chars made an appearance in it but o well. and lankan, i think the girl blazinbaba has in mind is the same race as you, african canadian :-). But I did like the video you emo SOB

nice vid but i guess u have only 25 dd right?

sonsivri

Screen shot taken from TheLast_TeamPK_ep#1

sorry for movie quality, it says: "lankan_tiger2 Duper, Hacker, Kosper, Killer Ban Him"

Complaints was 9 monts ago and still same.