Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

The N0RBIT Show - Ares PK Video

This is a discussion on The N0RBIT Show - Ares PK Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Tends to happen when a PK vid comes out where someone has such higher AP than the others that all ...
Page: 7

lankanboyz

Tends to happen when a PK vid comes out where someone has such higher AP than the others that all he'd have to do to kill you is throw a snowball :P[/b]
    i really dont knw wat ur trying 2 say, if ur trying 2 say babashopping is bad and its unfair kus of norbits gear , i think u may be 100% stupid kus im lookin at the clan ur in BC, ( nothings wrong with bc and im not trying make them look bad, they are all nice ppl and are gg) but bc is known for babashoppin and they had some crazy ass gear in ke, example max.idk y u think norbit babashopped the server is 3-4 years old o.o not very hard 2 get items....if u look hard enough u will find anything.

Snirr5

=] my gays, nice movie

lankanboyz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vrEpGlpRY0 thats Zeros video watch it, look at all the ppl he fights in the video besides soulslayer and F9 and tell me wat gear they have? fp+7? shell+6? chitin+7? +7 wepons? ooo i forgot the leet woodstaffs+8,
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=o4IzDzTDTUA&amp...ted&search= thats F9s video, look at the ppl they are killing.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=H5snqntwCjM its murtazzas video but nychris in it, look at all the humans.
    i am not saying anything bad about F9, Zero,and NY, they where all really good players,they have items + levels over everyone and owned but thats fine right, norbit has nice items but HE HAS NO SKILL AND ITS ALL HIS ITEM BOOO HOOO HOOO, my ass dont even bother, u just all want items but i cant get em =) boo hooo.
    ON TOP OF ALL THAT there was no such things as quest jewlery back in ke =) so ppl had like +6-+9 jewlery =D rofl
    #### LOOK AT WHO THEY KILL =) u rearly c a +8 in there =P#####

Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vrEpGlpRY0 thats Zeros video watch it, look at all the ppl he fights in the video besides soulslayer and F9 and tell me wat gear they have? fp+7? shell+6? chitin+7? +7 wepons? ooo i forgot the leet woodstaffs+8,
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=o4IzDzTDTUA&amp...ted&search= thats F9s video, look at the ppl they are killing.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=H5snqntwCjM its murtazzas video but nychris in it, look at all the humans.
    i am not saying anything bad about F9, Zero,and NY, they where all really good players,they have items + levels over everyone and owned but thats fine right, norbit has nice items but HE HAS NO SKILL AND ITS ALL HIS ITEM BOOO HOOO HOOO, my ass dont even bother, u just all want items but i cant get em =) boo hooo.
    ON TOP OF ALL THAT there was no such things as quest jewlery back in ke =) so ppl had like +6-+9 jewlery =D rofl
    #### LOOK AT WHO THEY KILL =) u rearly c a +8 in there =P#####[/b]

I was just bout to say that.... everything u just said is true...100%

Banned

nice +1

HotAsIce

i really dont knw wat ur trying 2 say, if ur trying 2 say babashopping is bad and its unfair kus of norbits gear , i think u may be 100% stupid kus im lookin at the clan ur in BC, ( nothings wrong with bc and im not trying make them look bad, they are all nice ppl and are gg) but bc is known for babashoppin and they had some crazy ass gear in ke, example max.idk y u think norbit babashopped the server is 3-4 years old o.o not very hard 2 get items....if u look hard enough u will find anything.[/b]
    I'm saying if people make a pk video owning in cz/dcz, there will be flames about items if they are babashopped. I never said babashop was good, I never said it was bad, I just consider it a part of the game, like using parasite in fights, having priests with party heals, ect. It's just another aspect of the game. I'm not going to comment on you thinking I'm stupid :lol: thats too easy to take to a flame war, and between all the spammers and flamers on ko4life, I really don't see a need for another flame topic.

SpinalTap

You are noob :-), you won't even attempt to kill my dcz priest. I don't have that much DD nowadays, last check was 67DD w/o talia. surely w/ 1800+ap you can kill a priest w/ just over 4k hp :-). Get yo black ass on vent and i'll pk w/ you. I wanna be in your next video

Banned

I'm saying if people make a pk video owning in cz/dcz, there will be flames about items if they are babashopped. I never said babashop was good, I never said it was bad, I just consider it a part of the game, like using parasite in fights, having priests with party heals, ect. It's just another aspect of the game. I'm not going to comment on you thinking I'm stupid :lol: thats too easy to take to a flame war, and between all the spammers and flamers on ko4life, I really don't see a need for another flame topic.[/b]

He wasnt really aiming u specifically with his response... just anyone who questioned his skill due to his gear.

saga

i am not saying anything bad about F9, Zero,and NY, they where all really good players,they have items + levels over everyone and owned but thats fine right, norbit has nice items but HE HAS NO SKILL AND ITS ALL HIS ITEM BOOO HOOO HOOO, my ass dont even bother, u just all want items but u cant get em =) boo hooo.
    #### LOOK AT WHO THEY KILL =) u rearly c a +8 in there =P#####[/b]
    corrected somethang ^^

sonsivri

You are noob :-), you won't even attempt to kill my dcz priest. I don't have that much DD nowadays, last check was 67DD w/o talia. surely w/ 1800+ap you can kill a priest w/ just over 4k hp :-). Get yo black ass on vent and i'll pk w/ you. I wanna be in your next video[/b]
    lemme give some cues about that movie;
    "oh oh you see that, he even PK with priests"
    "noob and noobier priest"
    "dual shard+9s and he still needs priests"
    "babashoper and gm edit priest"
    "full of +5 gear" (I didnt mean fp +5 set ofc )
    and so on, cuz he cant deserve play with priest.

Banned

lemme give some cues about that movie;
    "oh oh you see that, he even PK with priests"
    "noob and noobier priest"
    "dual shard+9s and he still needs priests"
    "babashoper and gm edit priest"
    "full of +5 gear" (I didnt mean fp +5 set ofc )
    and so on, cuz he cant deserve play with priest.[/b]

So due to him having great gear he shouldnt play like other players play?

Its like everyone here hates on every1 :/
    thats whats wrong with the english community in this game... all they do is hate on each other.

Potomek_smrti

i agree

lankanboyz

So due to him having great gear he shouldnt play like other players play?
    Its like everyone here hates on every1 :/
    thats whats wrong with the english community in this game... all they do is hate on each other.[/b]
    sonsivri is not saying thats his opinion, he is my baba =D he is saying thats wat other think, but really they are angry kus they get owned or they cant do the same =)

Banned

sonsivri is not saying thats his opinion, he is my baba =D he is saying thats wat other think, but really they are angry kus they get owned or they cant do the same =)[/b]

woops srry for my post then

o well u pretty much right ..just to much HATING goin on.

lankanboyz

woops srry for my post then

o well u pretty much right ..just to much HATING goin on.[/b]
    xD <3

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast