name of this song

This is a discussion on name of this song within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dd_tHy_NEA...feature=related...
Page: 1

Jason269

pls?

LadyTorr

Fort Minor - Believe me? lol

its fort minor - believe me, i believe haha well fort minor is just mike shinodas side project that he did while linken park was busy creating their new album and it was actually good haha

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

I think the background voice is by Chester Bennington in the chorus, what do you think?

freakyangel

hehe nooby ^^ u could have just msned me bout it or u could have find it by typing few lyrics in google ^^ anw for songs of FM feel free to msn me xD

Jason269

hehe nooby ^^ u could have just msned me bout it or u could have find it by typing few lyrics in google ^^ anw for songs of FM feel free to msn me xD[/b]
    sowwi

I think the background voice is by Chester Bennington in the chorus, what do you think?[/b]
    :huh:

Jason269

<div class='quotemain'>
    I think the background voice is by Chester Bennington in the chorus, what do you think?[/b]
    :huh:
    [/b][/quote]
    +1

freakyangel

I could tell u if i didnt lose my FM cd with all the information and shit....

I could tell u if i didnt lose my FM cd with all the information and shit....[/b]
    Does somebody else have Fort Minor&#39;s CD ? I wanna know that trivia if I&#39;m wrong or I&#39;m right ... I tried wikipedia but nothing lol

Fort Minor - Believe me? lol[/b]
    that&#39;s correct.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRW91Eeo_ek

but as for the other part.. its featuring Bobo and Styles of Beyond.. idk who sings chorus but thats your people ;o

Banned

it sounds like chester indeed

or the other guy who also screams like chester in linkin park :P not sure about his name, i mean its "Phoenix" >.<

I tought it was Styles of Beyond, I mean the band name "Beyond" and the singer "Styles" but now I noticed that Styles of Beyond is an underground rap group from Los Angeles, California, more specifically the San Fernando Valley. The group consists of MCs Ryan Patrick Maginn (Ryu) and Takbir Bashir (Tak), Colton Raisin Fisher (DJ Cheapshot), and producer Jason Rabinowitz (Vin Skully) and the other one is Eric Bobo (born Eric Correa, August 27, 1968) is the percussionist of the rap group Cypress Hill. He is of Cuban descent ... I wish I can buy an original cd of Fort Minor here to see all the whole information inside.

Wikipedia ftw

Need to know about this trivia ...