Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Integrity - The Final Battle To Death

This is a discussion on Integrity - The Final Battle To Death within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello guys, That our the last pk movie in Carnac-West. The reason this is so late to publish video, Sony ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Cool Integrity - The Final Battle To Death

Hello guys,
    That our the last pk movie in Carnac-West.
    The reason this is so late to publish video, Sony Vegas.. -.-
    Some of the quality of the videos is broken because of Sony Vegas.
    But You will like it ; ).

Enjoy !

FeeLings0nFire - YouTube

Note : Forum is not the place for crying.
    Some people know the place for crying.
    Last edited by FeeLTheFire; 08-19-2013 at 08:20 PM.
    canelofalo likes this.

Wtf ... 31 min . I see it in few days and comment later

nice video mate

31 mins??? WTF? Also im suprised that YT didint delate that cuz of the new 300 triailer.

Btw feel free for post you opinion bc here you WILL NOT GET BAN.

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

love how at the start video you say stuff about honor glory integrity etc. and at min 8 that video pops up
    i`ll be honest with you:
    music wise is like 2/10 idk i mean it seemed like your horney or maybe it suits the video since its a rape session
    production wise is 8/10 good thing you didnt touch the pk footage otherwise the video would suck..kept it clean and simple <3
    PK wise 9/10 RAPE..best one was the last footage..kinda fast
    gg video keep up

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    31 mins??? WTF? Also im suprised that YT didint delate that cuz of the new 300 triailer.
    shut up and watch you complain too much and stop targeting me 1st !

Loved the intro. editing is nice too. I don''t mind at all that videos are 1 hour long o 30 minutes. I actually hate those sin videos where people put short clips of 3 2 1 - 2 hits - death - next clip or the mage videos where it's 3 2 1 - novas - death - next clip. I like videos that aren't cut into a million different scenes.

Now the critics: The second song was horrible. it made me almost stop watching the video. I actually forwarded until the song was almost over. then I saw the girls and things got better the rest was ok until minute 20 where the song made me mute the video. I say improve your taste on music urgently.

Also another thing I suggest is to deactivate the brigh option when you record. much is lost because of the shiny heals. Finally I wish you would have included more warrior action instead of priest action or just reduced the priest part.

PS: you didn't include footage fighting against me I guess those you didn't win :P

Quote Originally Posted by thenerd1o2 View Post
    shut up and watch you complain too much and stop targeting me 1st !
    Well after those 31 mins (i think that was the longest KO vid i ever watched) i must say i like it. From all intergrity movies thats first one i have enjoy. Love the 300 intro (im a bit fan of frank miller komics and based on movies on it), kinda not bad idea with those girls videao at half of movie, decent PK, few types of music so everybody could enjoy some parts of that video. Well there is just one minus - i dont like footage from priest viev, would be better have more from warrior/rogue also some from support mage. Over all 8 on 10
    Last edited by regiss; 08-19-2013 at 12:45 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    Loved the intro. editing is nice too. I don''t mind at all that videos are 1 hour long o 30 minutes. I actually hate those sin videos where people put short clips of 3 2 1 - 2 hits - death - next clip or the mage videos where it's 3 2 1 - novas - death - next clip. I like videos that aren't cut into a million different scenes.

Now the critics: The second song was horrible. it made me almost stop watching the video. I actually forwarded until the song was almost over. then I saw the girls and things got better the rest was ok until minute 20 where the song made me mute the video. I say improve your taste on music urgently.

Also another thing I suggest is to deactivate the brigh option when you record. much is lost because of the shiny heals. Finally I wish you would have included more warrior action instead of priest action or just reduced the priest part.

PS: you didn't include footage fighting against me I guess those you didn't win :P
    I tried to music of all tips like pop,rock,slow etc..As you know, everyone's pleasure are not the same ; )
    Thanks for all comments.Have fun

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

No offence or anything but I didn't watch it yet.(31min so.. --> PK>watching videos)

But seriously its not funny or anything take out this
    "Note: Forum is not the place, for cry. Wailing Wall here ;" + Picture of the western wall.
    From this topic.

stop being retard that trying to pull Israelis to comment on your topic.
    then you'll end up with closed topic, so if you want this topic to stay opened and don't get any flames from Israelis then stop being retard and take it off.

I'll post later(who knows when..) what I think about this video, so far I didn't watch it so I won't say anything YET.

Cheers.

so it's not bad movie
    7/10

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    No offence or anything but I didn't watch it yet.(31min so.. --> PK>watching videos)

But seriously its not funny or anything take out this
    "Note: Forum is not the place, for cry. Wailing Wall here ;" + Picture of the western wall.
    From this topic.

stop being retard that trying to pull Israelis to comment on your topic.
    then you'll end up with closed topic, so if you want this topic to stay opened and don't get any flames from Israelis then stop being retard and take it off.

I'll post later(who knows when..) what I think about this video, so far I didn't watch it so I won't say anything YET.

Cheers.
    I wanted to remind you.There is not cry4life.If you want to cry,you must go Wailing Wall.
    And Please try to close mytopic or ban myself from ko4life, who cares?Who are you, threatening me? When you made a topic, i didn't write anything.When i made you never stop crying.

Now bye FarmerKid ; )

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    I wanted to remind you.There is not cry4life.If you want to cry,you must go Wailing Wall.
    And Please try to close mytopic or ban myself from ko4life, who cares?Who are you, threatening me? When you made a topic, i didn't write anything.When i made you never stop crying.

Now bye FarmerKid ; )
    you sure?Alright.

PS : its not "wailing" wall you little dumbfuck.

Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    I tried to music of all tips like pop,rock,slow etc..As you know, everyone's pleasure are not the same ; )
    Thanks for all comments.Have fun
    fair enough. but still within pop, rock, metal, classic there's good and bad. The ones you picked are bad. Just my opinion but I think I'm right on this one.
    peace

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast