Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

NaturalBornKillah 1vs1 vid

This is a discussion on NaturalBornKillah 1vs1 vid within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well only good thing i saw in this movie was using a double click on mouse with some software, so ...
Page: 5

well only good thing i saw in this movie was using a double click on mouse with some software, so PLEASE tell me what mouse do you use, i am about to buy a new one :P

combo sucked a bit and you should vs kim when it was real owner playing it i dunno like year ago? :P

St0neColdKill3r

Newer ppl crack me up always want to act like ppl are cheating cause they can't do certain things. I used to play with Beast and yea he's for sure a pro sin and a hell of a nice guy. Get enough RAM and the right internet and its not hard to minor at this speed, but since some of you can't he must be using a programmable mouse pff. I know plenty of sins that minor this well and really doubt Santa Claus hit em all up last year with the same mouse.

Any which way love seeing you still taking it to most the trash that populated that server brotha, hopefully you and Petsmar are still gonna have some duo movie coming out soon. Beast vs the real Kim would've been nothing worth talking about as he was pathetic. Though Kim was the most insane slider rogue i've ever seen. Good VS's but show some pk footage so ppl can see your true skill. Good luck bro and good luck on that 80 sin.

petsmar2

beast can beat a lot of better people but he needs a better computer to fraps it or maybe I should just fraps all his good vs xD

but even if the people he vsed were not the BEST...I think the job of making this vs vid was accomplished and it showed he knows how to play sin and he plays it very well if I do say so myself

he&#39;s my favorite rogue-priest <3

you can count on that duo vid at 80 xD

eddiezhu

that is too fucking nice damn i can never minor combo =[

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

u are the retarded, i can prove to u that i was unbuffed[/b]
    k then kim has 7200 hp unbuffed is that what ure tryin to say ? >.>
    if thats so , well good +5 uniques kim has there -_-
    and ill vs the "real" kim sure ...

well only good thing i saw in this movie was using a double click on mouse with some software, so PLEASE tell me what mouse do you use, i am about to buy a new one :P[/b]
    Logitech MX-518 for a mouse..
    Microsoft Media Pro something for keyboard.
    "Great vid, he is really good but yeah im gonna tell every1 ur secret beast...
    HE HAS 3 HANDS!! "

:angry: why u told them :<

@ kill3r thanks for ur words mate and im not buying a lvl 80 no more fuck that.ill slowly exp my rogue to 80 :S
    and that bitch petsmar wont pk with me hes inlove with dark stones , i would love to make a duo pk with him but yea..

Banned

oh you posted it on here too :P

gg 7/10 for footage cuz 1v1 video is boring

10/10 for skill i wish to be a gg rogue like you someday :P (still waiting word from my doctor about those 3 extra fingers i want implanted on my left hand first though.. so i can be just like you)

kibal

are u retarded or what i drain u for 750 in the shell fight DUH
    huh ? no i use my right hand to right click and minor on mouse and i tap 222222222 soul and combo with left hand >.>

mouse is a logitech mx518 and keyboard is just a plain microsoft one -.-

thx for the comments :$

songs are Prodigy - Breathe and Eminem - Till i collapse[/b]

i was watching the video again and wtf ,how u can minor +combo +soul with left hand and press S too xD ,can u say me what fingers do u usefor each thing? , im just trying do it and im failing so bad xD

i was watching the video again and wtf ,how u can minor +combo +soul with left hand and press S too xD ,can u say me what fingers do u usefor each thing? , im just trying do it and im failing so bad xD[/b]
    middle finger for s,w and 2222222
    index for skills and R >.<

which means im not always tapping 2 , i stop for a sec or so to W or S

didinino

nice skills u got, but u dont have competition on this server as i can see lvl 80 guys lose like mofo&#39;s...
    i would give 6/10 but u got good skills.
    and+1 for the 1 minor heal

Banned

ppl dont understand thta if they just try left hand minor they will see its possible but it feels odd... thats y u PRACTICE

kibal

middle finger for s,w and 2222222
    index for skills and R >.<

which means im not always tapping 2 , i stop for a sec or so to W or S[/b]
    and wich 1 u use the souls?

and wich 1 u use the souls?[/b]
    pinky

the one thats left of the middle finger i dont know the english word for it lol >.>

kibal

the one thats left of the middle finger i dont know the english word for it lol >.>[/b]

k ty

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast