Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

NAZIS IN LION KING =O

This is a discussion on NAZIS IN LION KING =O within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we aren't trying to asy "who lives in germany nazi " some nazis live in usa some in europe and ...
Page: 2

Wac

we aren't trying to asy "who lives in germany nazi "
    some nazis live in usa some in europe and some nazis live in russia
    we cant do nothing with that
    we hate they because they kill us family
    try to kill us too
    so ..

If some guy will come and kill ur mom
    what u will do ?
    nothig >_>
    u will hate him for that he kill ur mom
    and i'm a 15 years old so i can hate and i'm not too young[/b]
    Nothing? when i will see him in court i will shoot him 1 bullet in his head just wait till i be in army i will kill all this suicide killers
    1 More year for Army i'll do back all what arabs do on Jews ppl

we aren't trying to asy "who lives in germany nazi "
    some nazis live in usa some in europe and some nazis live in russia
    we cant do nothing with that
    we hate they because they kill us family
    try to kill us too
    so ..[/b]
    u hate them cuz they killed ur family? what about the other 6 mil jews, im proud to be jewish and gladly none of my family members were killed by the fuking nazis.. i say fuk them all no matter what

well seeing that jews killed jesus its fair sorry to be so mean

BangIt

well seeing that jews killed jesus its fair sorry to be so mean[/b]
    Edit: Jesus was Jew.

Edit: Jesus was Jew.[/b]
    edit: until u back stabbed him right on =)

BangIt

well, Jews didn't like someone who think's that he is god, because we belive there is only 1 god and he have delivery persons that called "Mashiah" or angels.

That's why they wanted him to die.

If Jesus wasn't killed, I belive no one was hearing on him.

I will give u example that I think it's same:
    If u know Uri Geller, the magician, if he was alive before 1000-2000 years he could creat new religion if someone was killing him or something.
    People in the past belived every cheap trick and who knew how to do some tricks could be god...

well pay back is a bitch aint it?

BangIt

Edited my last post go read

If some1 support in nazis he should shame...they have no purpos ( sry for my english i have mistake but you can understand :S ).
    They killed jews becuse of what? Becuse we better then them.
    We have no country before , no Army,no nothing.
    Why nazis dont attack Israel now? becuse we can kill them easy.
    Hitler was just Fucking German person i glad to see his dead.

Heim4teil

If some1 support in nazis he should shame...they have no purpos ( sry for my english i have mistake but you can understand :S ).
    They killed jews becuse of what? Becuse we better then them.
    We have no country before , no Army,no nothing.
    Hitler was just Fucking German person i glad to see his dead.[/b]
    what u mean with
    mean u the county germany with "nazi" or the group "nazis"
    if u mean the group it would be funny to see 10k-20k nazis around the wold (maybe more idk) attacking a whole country xD
    if u mean germany...we are far away for being nazis now, if we would be racist we have to kick out like 10-15% ppl from us country.
    I hate nazis too, but never meet a "real" nazi just wannabe

why dose any1 kill anybody who has the right to say that you die and you live?No one last time i checked.But the nazis believed in something and they did what they believed in. Am i supporting them? no. Neither am i saying fuck nazis because racism will always be in this world. and you guys should be kissing japans ass for attacking the US and getting us involed in WWII faster than we were suposed to because Germans(nazis) would have ruled the world because they were verry powerful

N1GG4

Jesus never said he was god others thought of him as god because he was there helping people out and performing miracles. the jews didnt like him apparantly because they assumed this and that. its a load of bs the jews turned on jesus when all jesus was doing was helping people out.. he'll i could care less about any of this shit but just saying if your gana try to stand up for what the jews did to jesus then theres no point to this whole convo meaning you guys deserved what happend during the holocost. im not saying you did but still don't try to turn this shit around. jesus didnt deserve it neither did you guys neither did the Armenians who were involved in a genocide as well with the TURKs. so i mean say what you want just know your wrong at this point when your talkin about jesus. what im tryin to say is just everyone shut the fuck up about things that happend years ago and things that could not be changed. Right now we dont need to worry bout that shit and start pointin fingers lets just all worry bout the new war goin on in iraq/iran cause bush is a retarded homo that should have never been elected as president. and just remember you can hate all the jews/turks/germans w/e u want but it aint gana change shit cause it wasn't the generation thats living now it was the generation from years ago that did it. the people around now had nothing to do wit it. + to all the people that are trying to be bad ass's sayin they'll kill em nd shit. take the time to realize that in reality you may talk and act like your the shit but once you were to come across them and have the chance you wouldn't do shit and you know it.

Pwner4Last

They way hitler wanted Germany to work wouldn't work anyway.

why dose any1 kill anybody who has the right to say that you die and you live?No one last time i checked.But the nazis believed in something and they did what they believed in. Am i supporting them? no. Neither am i saying fuck nazis because racism will always be in this world. and you guys should be kissing japans ass for attacking the US and getting us involed in WWII faster than we were suposed to because Germans(nazis) would have ruled the world because they were verry powerful[/b]
    Yet the Muslims find everybody who isn't a Muslim should die...ironic, isn't it :mellow:

People are ignorant and stupid. If different regions say their God created the world at some date and with a certain why are the dates all different? If there is only one real God then civil people should use facts, not what their grandmothers grandfathers grandsons granddaughter told them. Stupid.

I believe because i believe, fuck you, it's the 21th century, the middle ages are over.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast