Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

NAZIS IN LION KING =O

This is a discussion on NAZIS IN LION KING =O within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and if we tolerate marriage between gays, nazis will ride around on dinosaur and destroy the world /delet or close ...
Page: 3

and if we tolerate marriage between gays, nazis will ride around on dinosaur and destroy the world

/delet or close ftw

wawh

hmmm now this topic is more about religion i wanna ask a question
    now im christen and when i see somebody screaming FUCK JEZUS or FUCK GOD i just laugh at the ppl who do that

but when i yell FUCK ALLAH why are you all being offended? :S, i really dont get it.. somehow you're being offend by some men-made thing wich didnt do anything except slaughtering laods of ppl in the name of your so called god....

so... why are you being offend when i say it?

Heim4teil

I believe because i believe, fuck you, it's the 21th century, the middle ages are over.[/b]
    +1

MillionVoices

Yet the Muslims find everybody who isn't a Muslim should die...ironic, isn't it :mellow:
    People are ignorant and stupid. If different regions say their God created the world at some date and with a certain why are the dates all different? If there is only one real God then civil people should use facts, not what their grandmothers grandfathers grandsons granddaughter told them. Stupid.

I believe because i believe, fuck you, it's the 21th century, the middle ages are over.[/b]
    Nicely said, also true . +1

p.s great video rofl

helnix

ROFL

hmmm now this topic is more about religion i wanna ask a question
    now im christen and when i see somebody screaming FUCK JEZUS or FUCK GOD i just laugh at the ppl who do that

but when i yell FUCK ALLAH why are you all being offended? :S, i really dont get it.. somehow you're being offend by some men-made thing wich didnt do anything except slaughtering laods of ppl in the name of your so called god....
    so... why are you being offend when i say it?[/b]
    If turks tell me in game SIE ( fuck you or something ) i allways tell them FUCK ALLAH or FUCK ATATURK
    1 Second latters they get to be fucking mad...try it and you'll see :P

OK EVERYBODY PLS STFU I DONT CARE WHAT RELIGON U ARE IF UR JEW UR A JEW IF UR CHRISTIAN UR A CHRISTIAN IF U ARE A CATLOIC U ARE A CATHLOIC AND SO ON AND SO FORTH THIS MOVIE WAS ABOUT RELIGION IT WAS SUPOSED TO BE THOUGHT PROVOKEING ABOUT DISNEY OKAY? SO PLS STOP SPAMMING FUCK HITLER IM JEW BLAH BLAH BLAH JUST PLS STOP

BekOw38

LOL JESUS WAS JEW?

My balls

Jesus never said he was god others thought of him as god because he was there helping people out and performing miracles. the jews didnt like him apparantly because they assumed this and that. its a load of bs the jews turned on jesus when all jesus was doing was helping people out.. he'll i could care less about any of this shit but just saying if your gana try to stand up for what the jews did to jesus then theres no point to this whole convo meaning you guys deserved what happend during the holocost. im not saying you did but still don't try to turn this shit around. jesus didnt deserve it neither did you guys neither did the Armenians who were involved in a genocide as well with the TURKs. so i mean say what you want just know your wrong at this point when your talkin about jesus. what im tryin to say is just everyone shut the fuck up about things that happend years ago and things that could not be changed. Right now we dont need to worry bout that shit and start pointin fingers lets just all worry bout the new war goin on in iraq/iran cause bush is a retarded homo that should have never been elected as president. and just remember you can hate all the jews/turks/germans w/e u want but it aint gana change shit cause it wasn't the generation thats living now it was the generation from years ago that did it. the people around now had nothing to do wit it. + to all the people that are trying to be bad ass's sayin they'll kill em nd shit. take the time to realize that in reality you may talk and act like your the shit but once you were to come across them and have the chance you wouldn't do shit and you know it.[/b]
    +1 ftw and this topic is retarded... kept me laughing my ass off for a few minutes though.

FUCK ALL NAZIS

wawh

LOL JESUS WAS JEW?

My balls [/b]
    he was...

SilentDaemon

heh :S

Aquatica

Jesus was killed by the Romans and not by the jews....

Jesus was killed by the Romans and not by the jews....[/b]
    my ass.

wawh

he was hated by jews
    but killed by romans because "for protecting the throne". crucifie is a roman punishment...

well there could be many possibilities... the church doesnt exactly tell all the truth

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast