Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

NBA vs AND1

This is a discussion on NBA vs AND1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think one of the biggest problems with the nba is the extensive rules i know most of them have ...
Page: 2

i think one of the biggest problems with the nba is the extensive rules i know most of them have there place but the excessive fouls at ends of games and how they play out these days are just retarded altho myself i love it seeing all those .03 half court shots like when rasheed threw it up half court with like 0 time left and that shit went it omg it was crazy

Banned

i used to play streetball but of course i was never as good as these harlem guys.

but and1 is nothing compared to NBA. The reason why they play for fun and not money is because they cant play for money. Its fun to watch these guys but they dont have the fundamentals to make it to the NBA. Ralfer Alston (Skip to my Lou) was the only one (maybe 1 other) famouse streetballer that made it to the NBA. He was pretty much a bench warmer for Raptors (which sucked at that time ). THe only reason he started to play more of a role is when they traded a bunch of their players for bosh. I forget...i beleive it was when Carter left, peterson left and some other guy. But yea...he sucks on the NBA[/b]

Skip is startin PG for Houston now...he's doin pretty well, but he'll never be a steve nash or jkidd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12