Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

for Nealia ...

This is a discussion on for Nealia ... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; +1 add worek and molder to the GAY LIST...[/b] haha :lol: :P...
Page: 3

Kailean

+1
    add worek and molder to the GAY LIST...[/b]
    haha :lol:

:P

jolik

and make another list of cocksuckers with Wendi on 1st place :P

Sethesh

omg why u cry DauMuie??

Sry we are unable to kill isiloon in 6 ppl - i wish we could. But i think that we could make it in 10 ^_^ if the squad would be the best.
    Why u hate ppl from my ally so much - jealousy?? The truth is that 3 clans ally - Radical, Inferno and DeusManus are doing Isiloon more then 1/2 year and the only one clan we ever had problems with is Illuminati, but they are no longer playing. First come and see for yourself how we killing Isiloon and then make your opinion baba, and if u dont want to come ask Symbiosis, LDP, FragFactory ore even PaTRiots every1 will tell u that we are doing it legit way.

PS. Priestes welcome in ally baba ^_^

:::Wendigo:::

omg why u cry DauMuie??

Sry we are unable to kill isiloon in 6 ppl - i wish we could. But i think that we could make it in 10 ^_^ if the squad would be the best.
    Why u hate ppl from my ally so much - jealousy?? The truth is that 3 clans ally - Radical, Inferno and DeusManus are doing Isiloon more then 1/2 year and the only one clan we ever had problems with is Illuminati, but they are no longer playing. First come and see for yourself how we killing Isiloon and then make your opinion baba, and if u dont want to come ask Symbiosis, LDP, FragFactory ore even PaTRiots every1 will tell u that we are doing it legit way.

PS. Priestes welcome in ally baba ^_^[/b]

bug abusers... zzzzzz...
    worek is cheating for sure... :S
    he's using buriza and hyperstone... i saw it...

jk... btw, i'm not cocksucker... bish

:P

Kailean

bug abusers... zzzzzz...
    worek is cheating for sure... :S
    he's using buriza and hyperstone... i saw it...

jk... btw, i'm not cocksucker... bish

:P[/b]
    shhhhh its a secret. he told me he bought monkey king bar and satanic, but dont tell it to any1 :P

:::Wendigo:::

shhhhh its a secret. he told me he bought monkey king bar and satanic, but dont tell it to any1 :P[/b]
    muhauahuahua... gay, cheater and now babashoper... omg...

omg why u cry DauMuie??

PS. Priestes welcome in ally baba ^_^[/b]
    I personally didnt saw DeuManus or INFERNO doing it. But i saw Radical doing it with 5-6 ppl . A lvl 65 warrior tanking isiloon ? A lvl 65 sin tanking without heals? Damn you guys are so good guns. I can bring you 2 clans that saw when they bugged Isiloon. The clans are called BadCompany and FragFractory. We had to lure on them coz they almost killed isiloon with 1 warrior 1 sin and 1 mage and they had 2 priests (1 got exp'd when we lured ). SO dont tell me you dont bug. Coz Radical is a new clan only INFERNO or Deus knows how to do it and you prolly learned them how to do it. Iff you dont believe me i will talk with my clannies to come and confirm what i just told you.

yes, legit, mr faggot. they are legit, wether u like it or not. if u are that RETARDED and u cant kill an isiloon then its your problem and your turkish friends.
    funny thing we have never killed it in 6 ppl. :lol:
    show me and every1 on this forum a screenshot when we are bugging isiloon you dumbass. we are w8ting

as for sins from inferno, i think u wouldnt kill them, so cry more plax.
    ps: Ratnik is gay :P[/b]
    Ask xxMMxx how he and DanseMacabre got pwned with DD fp on by me on ident1tyunkown. ROFL i 2v1 your best sins and you wanna tell me you know something about skills? As for being turk (having turk friends) i think you are the one. You are right about 1 thing, Ratnik is gay. :lol:

jolik

believe me, 1 sin 1 warrior and 1 mage cant beat isiloons regen (even if its bugged somekinds or i missed something) so dont tell more bullshits

Kailean

believe me, 1 sin 1 warrior and 1 mage cant beat isiloons regen (even if its bugged somekinds or i missed something) so dont tell more bullshits[/b]
    even if they had shells+10 raptor+10/shards+10 uniques +5.
    its just impossible.

also radical wont kill it alone.
    and i would like to see the action how u "owned" mm and danse 1v2.

:MOLDER:

wend fag u have listn of mens u wish...u forget say full name .."wendigo gay list" ! send ss when u beg me for sex u desperate fag !!

<3

:MOLDER:

wend loves me !!

Sethesh

its pointless to talk to this guy couse he really belives in the thing he is telling. About 6 radicals killing isiloon - ROFL hahaha and there was 2 priests in party - so 4 ppl atacking LOOOOOL.
    MM and Mirage (dansemacabre) raped with DD helmet - hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaha. U actualy belive the thing u are saying - please dude trow dreams away

its pointless to talk to this guy couse he really belives in the thing he is telling. About 6 radicals killing isiloon - ROFL hahaha and there was 2 priests in party - so 4 ppl atacking LOOOOOL.
    MM and Mirage (dansemacabre) raped with DD helmet - hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaha. U actualy belive the thing u are saying - please dude trow dreams away [/b]
    I will ask my clannies to confirm you about Isiloon. And about MM and Danse i was playing a 76 rogue. And when Danse died MM runned away. But i think is useless to talk with you because you are the people that are always right.

Sethesh

but whats the problem to reapeat that confrontation. Go for the rogue and go own MM again if u are so pro. As for this situation u are absolutly right in one thing - we are right about everything in this metter.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast