Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

for Nealia ...

This is a discussion on for Nealia ... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oh my god ur such an idiots. the "end of the topic" was to your retarded accusations, but as i ...
Page: 5

Kailean

oh my god ur such an idiots. the "end of the topic" was to your retarded accusations, but as i see u didnt understand a shit. too bad i wont waste my time on such clowns like u lol.
    oh and as for symbiosis, i heared u behaved really nice attacking them from behind when they were already attacking isiloon.

anyway, keep crying about "us" doing isiloon in "6" ppl. u need to be really stupid hahaha

Sethesh

o pro DauMuie tell me how to combo with archer - i wanna learn it of course if its legit moron - dont wanna to learn your kosp technics couse i play legit baba. I`m w8ting for u to show me how to combo with an archer if u will show me i will definitly give a rigth to U. Besides i play for fun and i never sad im a pro pker so i dunno why u hate ppl so much - relax - take a big breath take melisa if u need and stfu.

oh my god ur such an idiots. the "end of the topic" was to your retarded accusations, but as i see u didnt understand a shit. too bad i wont waste my time on such clowns like u lol.
    oh and as for symbiosis, i heared u behaved really nice attacking them from behind when they were already attacking isiloon.

anyway, keep crying about "us" doing isiloon in "6" ppl. u need to be really stupid hahaha[/b]
    apparently you do, you keep posting here. like I said. want to end the topic, discontinue posting her and continuing it.

"radicals almost killed him ... "

Actually its posible to get Isi hp low cuz of dreins.
    The problem is to outdmg regen and 6 man party ant do it.
    But on the other hand i dont even know what party did radicals have.
    Whatever ... It dost matter cuz we dont bug it. If someone think i lie then let him know i dont really care.

Btw: 1st post ^^ Pr0

sotok

"radicals almost killed him ... "

Actually its posible to get Isi hp low cuz of dreins.
    The problem is to outdmg regen and 6 man party ant do it.
    But on the other hand i dont even know what party did radicals have.
    Whatever ... It dost matter cuz we dont bug it. If someone think i lie then let him know i dont really care.

Btw: 1st post ^^ Pr0[/b]
    1st and last post to this topic

i never saw deus or symbiosis bugging isiloon. they always did it legit way.

but ure ally radical wasbugging it that day
    if i remember right they had 2 mages, 2 priests, 1 sin and 1 warrior
    i dunno how the made it, but they gt it pretty fast down

i think its waste of time to blame each other. just go and ask ure ally about that day and how they did it. if they are honest ppl they will tell u that they bugged it

Probably other sins from other partys that was ther dreined it in hope they will get the drop.
    And cuz it was only dreins Radicals was unable to outdmg the isiloon regen .
    For me its simple.
    The problem is that some ppl just wish to blame us and personaly dunno why.
    We play without cheating and what we have in return? Such dump offtopik like this one.

btw: Im aware of my writing abiliti. If u dont like my english dont read my posts .

Sethesh

hmm i will ask them but i doubt they where buging anything couse i know them very well and they dont use bugs - i can asure u that . Thats why i like you and your clan Sotok - wise words, no bulshit and no acusation. Why u had up with selfish ignorants like those 2 that started complaining how bug abusers all are, and how unskilled. The truth is they are just jealeuse nothing else. I will ask Radicals about this action but its posible they had much more ppl and u just didnt saw them ore some1 else (not from radicals wher hiting isiloon couse we always send 2 partys - makes no diference if its redical, Inferno ore manus party). We never send 1 party to isiloon couse its suacide mision and its totaly pointless. The reason im telling u this is couse u where polite and just showed your point of view and u where not calling ppl noobs and skillless like a moron DauMuie that used to run with dual cleavers and 65 lvl on human side. Respect for you Sotok ^_^.
    As for u DauMuie if u need to call ppl noobs just to feal better do it we actualy just laught at you. "i dont play that chara anymore" buhaha - what else can u say.

sotok

hmm i will ask them but i doubt they where buging anything couse i know them very well and they dont use bugs - i can asure u that .[/b]
    sorry, but they do 100%
    they bug servants, even there CL

Aleiix

as we said earlier its immposible to kill isi with 6 ppls even if u bugged them bcz shes regen is bigger then ur dmg so pls stop talk bullshits and yes ofc u dont have this char now... fuck what a dumb <_<[/b]

It&#39;s not impossible kiddo, they almost killed it. If we didnt lure servants on &#39;em, they would have got it. Geez, stupid kiddo. They bugged him, easy as that, didnt you turks know that? ^^

OnanizE

Lightbulb

dont call me kid if u dont know me bcz u just showed us how retarded u r

Validating

Ive heard form clan members of FragFactory taht ur bugging Servants too and im not saying ur bugg abusers, its just 1 point of view ... And sotok i know few ppl in FragFactory in real life so i think my informations r much more truthfull than yours ...

sorry, but they do 100%
    they bug servants, even there CL[/b]
    mages from FF also buging servants, i have seen them many times

Aleiix

dont call me kid if u dont know me bcz u just showed us how retarded u r[/b]

Wonder who shows what dude, I called you a kiddo cuz u act like one, stupid kid.

mages from FF also buging servants, i have seen them many times[/b]
    in the name of some mages, wot is so wrong in it? it is abusing but, still better then koxping or duping, like many babas do...can u imagine how hard is to get some money from farming as a mage? items which mages loot are legit, so wtf... :blink:

OnanizE

i just want to see how daui deafeted mm and danse with dd... is this a kid behaviour? i dont think so... i want see proof bcz i pk with mm and danse more then 1,5 year and i know they dont use dd on solo fights , daui is simple liar nothing more

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast