Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Need comment for my stats, whats should i hook up more?

This is a discussion on Need comment for my stats, whats should i hook up more? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by 0000000 felix have you noticed that its regarded as "ok" for every single warrior to have +8 ...
Page: 2

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by 0000000
    felix have you noticed that its regarded as "ok" for every single warrior to have +8 shells and +8 raptor, but if a sin has +8 shells and shards then its a different story. Its a bit like how iron impacts are all +8 on ares and no one really gives a shit even though they are extremely rare if you dont bug FT. *

oh, and ontopic, your stats are very nice blah blah i think your stats will be far better than F9's at 70 so there is no reason for you to not be the best warrior on your server.
    TY, obviously they need +9 I guess to compensate the fact we are over powered.

TheGodFather

i using shell +7 set, chititn pad +8, raptor +8, we +0, pe +1, dual roc +0, IN IB, so for all guys call me duper, go to hell, and eat shit there, get your ass to fukign farm bosses ok?
    ty zero, ill try to get lvl asap
    ty felix for comment also

TheGodFather

about felix , bro, i use pe , cos pe is +1 and best for warr lvl 65+ my resits are enough, really, cos warr dont need more resist, ac and hp on Pe is best earning , also, skeky is best for fight, really, but in my opinion, iron set is best for all kind, im proud of my iron set :P :wub:

flamthrow

Why did you ask to help you with ur stats then exactly? Ill log on a char there once really wanna see what such gear can do.

TheGodFather

i wanan see what should i hook more up, like ap, hp, or resist for next lvl or for future gear :P

poontuss

its all good man :wub:

DarK

ur set i think... gogo 70!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12