Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

need comments on stat builds

This is a discussion on need comments on stat builds within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Look... uve Dual REs... Iron set, dual rol +1 as i calculated dual shards +8 and i assume full shell ...
Page: 2

acolyted

Look... uve Dual REs... Iron set, dual rol +1 as i calculated
    dual shards +8 and i assume full shell +7 or even +8
    so with ur gear u can allow urself to put even 135 @ hp imo
    but if u would have a decent gear and not that pro i would go on 94hp or max 98

rattrap

Originally posted by sMooFy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sMooFy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-rattrap
    like i said hp > dex
    #

u cant say that..just depends on the charowner..i like it better when the enemy is redballing very fast..with the suprise effect most enemys reacting slower then normal..sometimes, they just panic.

so imo..dmg > hp..what goes down fast, cant attack u...so u dont need much hp [/b]
    well im hp build and it takes a lvl 70 sin to red ball me fast and when im red balling im hard to kill. there was a lvl 65 with +8 md and dd helm forgot his name but i 1v1 and ofc the battle was 5 min + in the end i just kept red balling and i ended up killing him. he was dex build. i say hp > dex because dex cannot kill warriors unless they have help (try taking down a lvl 65 warrior that knows what hes doing with a dex build) you will red ball hella fast and wont be able to heal good while hp can out last a dex build and heal better (minor + hp pots assuming you dont use ctrl)
    besides i can take lvl 62 assassins when they are scrolled w/ dex build while im unbuffed considering i red ball them in 2 or 3 hits because of low hp.ofc we all build our characters the way we want. maybe you have better luck than i do with dex sin but i prefer the hp and mana to stay alive.

chihuahua

Originally posted by acolyted
    Look... uve Dual REs... Iron set, dual rol +1 as i calculated
    dual shards +8 and i assume full shell +7 or even +8
    so with ur gear u can allow urself to put even 135 @ hp imo
    but if u would have a decent gear and not that pro i would go on 94hp or max 98
    i plan on doing that ... same build as one of my friend(lvl 70)

shells are 8 .. only thing that hurts .. is takes me longerr than usual killin ppl ... but i made this build for clan pk parties .. kinda useless when u got like 3 lvl 70 warriors just tanking .. and ur just there to redball ppl .. and they ks ftw .. so i thought wit this build it wouldnt hurt to kill a lil ap and staying alive more in the battle - but waiting for ppl's comments

at lvl 65 kinda sucks to make it this build imo - as i noticed .. didnt make much if a dmg lost agaisnt mobs

EDIT:

to rattrap, u run frm me all the time frm the top of my memory ur one of those redball hunters

Originally posted by rattrap+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rattrap)</div>
    Originally posted by sMooFy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-rattrap

like i said hp > dex
    #

u cant say that..just depends on the charowner..i like it better when the enemy is redballing very fast..with the suprise effect most enemys reacting slower then normal..sometimes, they just panic.

so imo..dmg > hp..what goes down fast, cant attack u...so u dont need much hp
    well im hp build and it takes a lvl 70 sin to red ball me fast and when im red balling im hard to kill. there was a lvl 65 with +8 md and dd helm forgot his name but i 1v1 and ofc the battle was 5 min + in the end i just kept red balling and i ended up killing him. he was dex build. i say hp > dex because dex cannot kill warriors unless they have help (try taking down a lvl 65 warrior that knows what hes doing with a dex build) you will red ball hella fast and wont be able to heal good while hp can out last a dex build and heal better (minor + hp pots assuming you dont use ctrl)
    besides i can take lvl 62 assassins when they are scrolled w/ dex build while im unbuffed considering i red ball them in 2 or 3 hits because of low hp.ofc we all build our characters the way we want. maybe you have better luck than i do with dex sin but i prefer the hp and mana to stay alive.[/b]
    the warrior problem is atleast the same for hp sins...a skilled warrior (looking straight to shrotum <_< ) will just pot ur dmg out..but thats not a question of ur build..its just cuz warrior r pwnage

dunno if i am luckier then u...i just like to run stealthed into 30 orcs and kill 3-4 with like 3 hits :wub:

edit: 3 hits per orc ofc...

lmao rattrap come fight me i wanna see how fast u die pls oke

Healo

Originally posted by rattrap+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rattrap)</div>
    Originally posted by sMooFy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-rattrap

like i said hp > dex
    #

but i prefer the hp and mana to stay alive.[/b]
    +1
    What good's ap if you're dead? :P

chihuahua

Originally posted by Seby666

lol ... one time there was this noob wanting to 1v1 me thinking he can beat me cause i was teasing him, he would always ru after he red balls .. then pot up to full hp and he comes back ..i got tired of chasin him .. so i cut down the potting made me red ball a lot and it was one way of gettin noobs to stay and tank me xD red ball at 1.4K hp and then ended up donating to me 700 nps

and look at that mana. minor heal FTW!!!! OMG!BBQ!

rattrap

Originally posted by sMooFy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sMooFy)</div>
    Originally posted by rattrap+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rattrap)
    <!--QuoteBegin-sMooFy
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-rattrap

like i said hp > dex
    #

besides i can take lvl 62 assassins when they are scrolled w/ dex build while im unbuffed considering i red ball them in 2 or 3 hits because of low hp.ofc we all build our characters the way we want. maybe you have better luck than i do with dex sin but i prefer the hp and mana to stay alive.[/b]
    the warrior problem is atleast the same for hp sins...a skilled warrior (looking straight to shrotum <_< ) will just pot ur dmg out..but thats not a question of ur build..its just cuz warrior r pwnage

dunno if i am luckier then u...i just like to run stealthed into 30 orcs and kill 3-4 with like 3 hits :wub:

edit: 3 hits per orc ofc...[/b][/quote]
    well different servers maybe ares theres always some lvl 70 looking for easy kills and i always escape with my np yet dex is loss......... i find i have 500 more hp then other assasssins my lvl

and about 400 or so mp

rattrap

too bad kos down go arena after. i just dont have any leet equip +7 fp +7 mirage LOL.............im bored lets fight

chihuahua

are servers up? ... i wanna have fun in arena .. if so .. then im going to go restart my put on my +15 assasin daggers

rattrap

"login server down pls retry""login server down pls retry""login server down pls retry""login server.......stfu and let me in.....
    anyway chihaha or what ever you play ares?

then dont say u can tank sins above lvl 65 and stuff say u tanked a complete noobzor who has no idea what equip he has to use :wub: i am off to bed enough of this k2 bullshit i was 99.50 fucking % and no they had 2 reset the server just to spoil my lvl 65 fun gn at all hope tomorrow is up h43r:

rattrap

then dont say u can tank sins above lvl 65 and stuff say u tanked a complete noobzor who has no idea what equip he has to use * * :wub: i am off to bed enough of this k2 bullshit i was 99.50 fucking % and no they had 2 reset the server just to spoil my lvl 65 fun gn at all hope tomorrow is up *h43r:
    i didnt say i could i just said that i did it he couldnt combo enough to kill me when i started using hp pots. o well good night

1 last thing before i go to bed any1 knows where to download jpko from? :wub: i wanna wake up and try it out when our servers are down asdasd :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast