What did he want?

This is a discussion on What did he want? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 1

Default What did he want?

::LoLz::

no fence to other turks but on this SS we see example of a VERY VERY stupid turk who can even say DO U NEED THIS ? OR SOMETHING ELSE

firem

just cause some1 cant speak a language that isnt his/her main language doesnt make him stupid

Originally posted by firem
    just cause some1 cant speak a language that isnt his/her main language doesnt make him stupid

sry but if u cant speak english, ur just stupid.

This is USKO....it doesn't look like it, but it is.

temmu

hollı water = spıce ımpak +1 prest fp +6 prest chıtın +4 + 1m
    plssssssssssssssssssssssss
    YES / NO ???!1
    _?_

firem

i know this is usko and people should speak english, but still it doesnt make some1 stupid if they dont speak a language that isnt their main...
    not sure about this but i heard that they dont teach english in turkey... not sure but thats what a turk guy told me

Tuarek

hı babas thıs ıs USKO??? İm thınk thıs is TRKO!! :P

temmu

Originally posted by firem
    i know this is usko and people should speak english, but still it doesnt make some1 stupid if they dont speak a language that isnt their main...
    not sure about this but i heard that they dont teach english in turkey... not sure but thats what a turk guy told me
    thats exactly why i dont play korean chinese or japanese KO, they dont teach us china in finland... got my point turks?

IntrepidTimorous

Originally posted by Crazy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crazy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-firem

sry but if u cant speak english, ur just stupid.[/b]
    What are you saying.Nobody have to know english if he doesnt wanna. zzzzz :wacko:

Originally posted by IntrepidTimorous+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IntrepidTimorous)</div>
    Originally posted by Crazy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-firem

sry but if u cant speak english, ur just stupid.
    What are you saying.Nobody have to know english if he doesnt wanna. zzzzz :wacko:[/b]
    Actually they do, i don't go Turkey and start talking estonian, and when they can't understand i won't tell them to fuck their mother/sister/brother/father <_<

all im saying is that if u play and english game and cant speak/understand english
    ..UR STUPID... thats it. bb

Aekka

I am a Turk, and even I couldn't understand what he wanted to tell you. I just got the last sentence which says: "What are you looking for?" Or something like that :rollseyes:

And sending PM everyone in Turkish is not a good thing to do, but the inability to speak English doesn't make anyone stupid or something. :mellow:

susGe

Most turkish pms i get i just type. "English" and they try there best to say what they want in english.... or they tell me that they want to fuck my mom/brother/father/dog/cousin.

Originally posted by Crazy
    all im saying is that if u play and english game and cant speak/understand english *
    ..UR STUPID... thats it. bb
    Do you know how stupid you look when making a post like that? I don't like a lot of turks either, but not because they can't speak English.