Bug+Dupe ? (= WTF gus :)

This is a discussion on Bug+Dupe ? (= WTF gus :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; people watch out for the game is again + Bug dupe! we can not buy anything in the game friend ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

people watch out for the game is again + Bug dupe! we can not buy anything in the game friend bought the server OLYMPIA Iron 0 neck and Glass belt friend was on o1 and relog and when did he delete. on the Turkish forum is enough that someone bought the shell 8, and was set to dupe after a while he deleted. ATTENTION TO THE BUG + dupe item. . . it was about yesterday

Crap >.<

dont babashop

dont babashop [/b]
    yes: D maybe someone will buy 3 Uniqa and the next day it will dupe and removes it to

ben ingilizce :lol:

i heard...my friend lost holy+7 ;p

ben ingilizce :lol:[/b]
    HAHA I speak a little English Translator helps me Hehe: D just me talking, Czech, Turkish, Croatian, and a little English and German: P

xstep

i hope its not on girakon...

tommyleonghk

well... just buy from well-known GGs instead of from some random ppl...

not that its 100% safe even from well known GGs tho (we have seen alot of them end up scamming)

sorry for the lost and thanks for the heads up

i hope its not on girakon...[/b]
    he said Olympia

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I don&#39;t think this is some kind of easy duplicating method/program that&#39;s making this go gray. I&#39;ve gotten my account roll backed once by a GM and items turned gray just like that Iron Necklace or the Pads in the 2nd SS... Those are the items that were doubled from the date before the rollback and the date after. But if you trade the item to someone else, then get roll backed, the item can either get a new ID number and become an actual indestructible duplicate or it gets recognized because of similar Item ID numbers and goes gray like those items. Only way to delete them is to have a GM personally delete them one by one. It&#39;s been this way for a long time but, correct me if I&#39;m wrong =)

you&#39;re right. (=

people watch out for the game is again + Bug dupe! we can not buy anything in the game friend bought the server OLYMPIA Iron 0 neck and Glass belt friend was on o1 and relog and when did he delete. on the Turkish forum is enough that someone bought the shell 8, and was set to dupe after a while he deleted. ATTENTION TO THE BUG + dupe item. . . it was about yesterday

[/b]
    This was probly because of the few roll backs people had on olympia...
    Server was lagging people getting dced left and right...
    my priest lost 30% because of this so what could of happened was u guys traded relogged and rolled back
    i wouldnt be surprised if u found the guys who sold it to u and he had one to that was bugged