Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Rate my drawings!

This is a discussion on Rate my drawings! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok as you can see in title, rate my drawings on /10 then tell me wich one looks the nicest ...
Page: 1

dartagon

ok as you can see in title, rate my drawings on /10 then tell me wich one looks the nicest for you, leave comments if you want to

ps: did them in 1 hour or less

First one:

Second one:

Third oneĢ:

Fourth one:

Fifth one:

-dartagon

-AssA-

the first one better
    i dont like the dragon face and the skull on the second picture but still its look nice B)

Gj

OMG THIS IS KNIGHT ONLILINE NOT DUGEONS AND DRAGONS ^^ jk the face on the second 1 looks a bit off i like the 1st 1 alot

tell me how teh fuck did that take u 1 hour or less rofl... that would take me a damn week and it would not even come out sa CLOSE as that shit rofl maybe stick figure lol

Hostibus

1st is nice ;D

dartagon

OMG THIS IS KNIGHT ONLILINE NOT DUGEONS AND DRAGONS ^^ jk the face on the second 1 looks a bit off i like the 1st 1 alot[/b]
    i can wrote what you want in the drawing to show you its mine -.-

dartagon

tell me how teh fuck did that take u 1 hour or less rofl... that would take me a damn week and it would not even come out sa CLOSE as that shit rofl maybe stick figure lol [/b]
    zzz always fucked me in the quote xD now this one is good i can wrote what you want on the sheet :P

and thanks for comments guys me too i love da first

N1GG4

first one is better. but next time try makin them different then dragons cause thats all u make.

bluescudoo

first one

TexAholic

first one

dartagon

first one is better. but next time try makin them different then dragons cause thats all u make.[/b]
    hehe ill try on that, what you want me to do? ill do one especialy for you

Struggle

hehe ill try on that, what you want me to do? ill do one especialy for you[/b]

draw a rogue on a horse

dartagon

draw a rogue on a horse[/b]
    when i have free time ill make it did a lot of horses too should be easy, want him with scorpion shield or daggys?

dartagon

wait min better idea than a horse ill do an orc rogue on a .... youll see

Struggle

when i have free time ill make it did a lot of horses too should be easy, want him with scorpion shield or daggys?[/b]

chitin sheild....chitin....shell boots...no helm shard in the right hand raised up in the air and cs in the other hand

btw the horses face is to the left

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast