Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Neogenesis

This is a discussion on Neogenesis within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Truly? I don't care much what you think of me. Same goes for that KingOfKingz dude, who thinks he so ...
Page: 2

King0fKingZ

Truly? I don't care much what you think of me. Same goes for that KingOfKingz dude, who thinks he so great. But I know I'm better, so I don't care [/b]
    of course you are better same like in english language

3th stands for thirth, retard.[/b]

Uzu

Truly? I don't care much what you think of me. Same goes for that KingOfKingz dude, who thinks he so great. But I know I'm better, so I don't care [/b]
    i don't care that you don't care that i don't care about you :P

i was just trying to show you your mistake, but you do not want to understand it so nvm
    BEST

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNPY_O0ESIE&fmt=22

Sad Just Sad
    Top Clan Hacking

Credits to Bryan [/b]
    lmao, guys this Sm0keS got banned for koxping on a lvl 81 rogue and he has been banned many times b4. and hes in the #1 clan on olympia this topic is

TO FUNNY

Uzu

lmao, guys this Sm0keS got banned for koxping on a lvl 81 rogue and he has been banned many times b4. and hes in the #1 clan on olympia this topic is

TO FUNNY[/b]
    well, both got busted then, he and the guy from neogenesis xD

lol both of them are retarded..
    yes i use to koxp.. only SS people have on me is when i arrow shacked cz about 4 years ago..
    since then i have played and owned on a warior lvl 80 and a rogue lvl 81... they point me out because i had +9 shell on both chars and +9 weapons.. i sense some jealousy.. i did recently get banned in cz while i was pking... i have no clue why i did manage to speak to a gm and i am getting unbanned... There is no proof of me ever cheating recently.. and calipso will prolly post a pic of me koxping 4 years ago... hes so childish and so is fury

lol both of them are retarded..
    yes i use to koxp.. only SS people have on me is when i arrow shacked cz about 4 years ago..
    since then i have played and owned on a warior lvl 80 and a rogue lvl 81... they point me out because i had +9 shell on both chars and +9 weapons.. i sense some jealousy.. i did recently get banned in cz while i was pking... i have no clue why i did manage to speak to a gm and i am getting unbanned... There is no proof of me ever cheating recently.. and calipso will prolly post a pic of me koxping 4 years ago... hes so childish and so is fury [/b]
    unbanned after... 30 days? lol, I fucking hate hypocrite people.

oh btw didn't u admitted using tbl edit to delete the cooldown on minor few weeks ago? lol thats cheating u fucking retard.

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

lol, i love when josh tries to sound smart, he thinks he just fooled us

LMAO

unbanned after... 30 days? lol, I fucking hate hypocrite people.

oh btw didn't u admitted using tbl edit to delete the cooldown on minor few weeks ago? lol thats cheating u fucking retard.[/b]
    Yes i admitted it but i was using it on a lvl 57 rogue. but that was to beat another rogue using it.. which i did so im happy. ty

yea all 83 do it without sharing without hacking DD they must be hopeless and spend their whole life in KO ^^

nvm buy priest in olympia so i can leave this game ^^

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

yea all 83 do it without sharing without hacking DD they must be hopeless and spend their whole life in KO ^^
    nvm buy priest in olympia so i can leave this game ^^[/b]
    i got 83 without cheating or sharing if u dont like it eat a dicc nigga.

neo succs, fury succs, calipso is a god among men, josh is my hero ßß

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12