Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

New andream ?

This is a discussion on New andream ? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we know the next patch will be launched between july - september, about lvl 90 i doubt, there will be ...
Page: 4

Ezquerra

we know the next patch will be launched between july - september, about lvl 90 i doubt, there will be new maps/mobs/events and you will have to buy more video card for your pc if you wanna keep the game working good.
    i heard rumors about patch until lvl 85 but there is no official, since platinum premium was launched is more easy to get lvl 80 but still being hard for 1 person (if not have any sharer/partner on it) platinum premium can give a crazy exp bonus but you still need a "friend help".

Banned

Future Maybe.

Banned

yeah, this dude has right.

we won't get anything what JPKO dont have, and since they have not the 90 patch, we won't have it, too.[/b]
    Totally true.... All the patches are copys from Japko

KirbyKommando

60-69 dcz would be the bomb, I bet alot of old players would come and take a peek =)

lez

60-69 dcz would be the bomb, I bet alot of old players would come and take a peek =)[/b]
    i agree, 60-69 pk zone would be a great idea. There's too big of a gap between dcz and cz. Since in cz u cant really compete until 70+ (at least). If some1 got bored of dcz they could move up to the next more challenging pk zone - 60-69 and stil not be so heavily overpowered.
    Hope it comes soon.
    But the lvl cap should stay 80. If it goes any more up its just gonna be a bigger gap between those that are big spenders and those that r not.

Banned

this patch is gona come in couple of month's with the 85-90 lvl patch included[/b]
    omg..
    k2network has destroyed that game, i remmber the fun i had with my clan 2 years ago in diez,
    now i play in pathos and i have great char..but i think there is about 20 lvls 80 in server and more than 100 lvls 78-79..
    no fun anymore when that patch will be luanch /quit ko..

Banned

60-69 cz would completely ruin this game.

Ppl who are lazy like it, but I worked hard to get to lvl 77.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

i lawl at every1 who says there will be an increased lvl cap... where has there ever been proof of this happening? no where, thats where lol.

KoreanKO is about a year ahead of us in patches, KoreanKO being the one thats run by the company that actually designs the game! And they have a beta server, where they test new patches 6 months or so before they implement them... and that beta server still doesnt have a lvl cap above 80.

so that makes it, at the least a year and a half before we get a patch to the point where we can go over lvl 80.

ooo

bs or not, i'd like to have a 1-69 pk zone and remove that retarded ass 45-59 zone. not everyone wants to go 70+ so it would be benefitial for everyone.
    i hope somebody make a post about this on the oficial forum, they'll have my support. i am too lazy to start one.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

bump
    heard some new rumors again [/b]

and ur "new" rumors are..?

<_<

Banned

i lawl at every1 who says there will be an increased lvl cap... where has there ever been proof of this happening? no where, thats where lol.

KoreanKO is about a year ahead of us in patches, KoreanKO being the one thats run by the company that actually designs the game! And they have a beta server, where they test new patches 6 months or so before they implement them... and that beta server still doesnt have a lvl cap above 80.

so that makes it, at the least a year and a half before we get a patch to the point where we can go over lvl 80.[/b]

this should be stickied somewhere or someting >.< ppl keep making up rumours .. some of them are persistant lil bastards who say theyr right and everyone else is wrong even though theyr sources are "oh a friend told me.." <.<

i think patch willl only got to 85, i could be wrong. and in this case they wou;d have t seperate 60-69. just wou;dnt be fair with 85&#39;s.

Banned

i think patch willl only got to 85, i could be wrong. and in this case they wou;d have t seperate 60-69. just wou;dnt be fair with 85&#39;s.[/b]

see they keep coming <.<

see they keep coming <.<[/b]
    you say that as if i said that patch would happen in a month. all im saying is if they ever increase the lvl cap. i think it will only go to 85.

Banned

yeah, this dude has right.

we won&#39;t get anything what JPKO dont have, and since they have not the 90 patch, we won&#39;t have it, too.[/b]
    ...So why did we get Moradon the ressurection patch?

JapKO has this......Knight Online is ONE GAME....Were just behind JapKO, i really don&#39;t know how we are, but..like I said..it&#39;s one game, same files, and if you put it into theory, we will be in the same position at JapKO one day.

Sound about right?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast