Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

New anvil bug or pro upgrader?

This is a discussion on New anvil bug or pro upgrader? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he is sorry for what? sorry for buggin or paying out a gm? lawl.[/b] His name is HetSpytMe wich looks ...
Page: 4

Banned

he is sorry for what? sorry for buggin or paying out a gm? lawl.[/b]
    His name is HetSpytMe wich looks like HetSpijtMe, HetSpijtMe means I Am Sorry in Dutch. What u don't understand? That's why I thought he was Dutch and not turkish because he names lookes Dutch

jeweetzelluf

also many turks in holland >< so probably a dutch turk-

Banned

The chiten shell set can be possible, it&#39;s Diez. Many +11 rebirth stuff there.
    But that Raptor

The chiten shell set can be possible, it&#39;s Diez. Many +11 rebirth stuff there.
    But that Raptor [/b]
    Yeah but its a big risk on all shells, whats a +9 warrior shell piece? 750$usd? thats like 900 YTL? X 5 its a fuckload of money, and yeah the raptor o.O o.O

Banned

How much would that rappy be worth in usd

angelsdream

look at his HP, looks like this guy has no uniques :P

Taeho

Seeing as a +11/90 go for ~900-1,000USD i don&#39;t even want to think about the price of a +18rb..

ScottCW1

Good thing i quited pathos over 3 months ago ^_^[/b]
    2nd that lol i used to play against this guy farking slut

Arthurios

there are allot of +10s in ares and dies so its not that this guy with his raptor has something impossible if you compare it with others on that server.

there are allot of +10s in ares and dies so its not that this guy with his raptor has something impossible if you compare it with others on that server.[/b]
    i dont think there are many +10&#39;s in either server, i only know of 1 Dark Vane being +10 on Diez.

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

HetSpytMe= BabyHeLL, He&#39;s turkish but he lives in the Netherlands for whoever said he was dutch.
    I have a ksc of BabyHeLL saying that he bought all his item&#39;s from a GM shop. he told me he spent 5000 euro&#39;s on all his items and I know for a fact that that&#39;s bull shit because how could he get a chitin set 9 for hetspytmebig, hetspytme, hetspytmeWAR, and for xxmirakoxx(his real life friend) mirako doesnt have a chitin set 9, but he has the pads at 9, but he has a dread shield 9/ms 9/raptor 9/hb 8/+3 rof&#39;s dual +3 we&#39;s dual iron set +3.
    5000 euro&#39;s cannot get you 4 dread shields +9 and over 4 sets of +9 chitin, 4 shards +9, 3 raptors +9, 4 dark vanes +9 and 2 shell set +9&#39;s. It&#39;s just what I&#39;ve seen from his char in trade. He also told me he has 29 remaining Shard&#39;s +8 in inn&#39;s of different accounts and that k2 would get in "trouble" if they did anything to his items because he spent real money on them. ROFL..
    And you really think if this guy spent over 800$ on one dv +9, that he would risk going to +12 rebirth, burning it and then having to spend another 800$?
    Be real guys.

harun37

i think hes dutch[/b]

I think he is HetSpytMe(HetSpijtMe) >> Imsorry

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast