Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

New anvil bug or pro upgrader?

This is a discussion on New anvil bug or pro upgrader? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think hes dutch[/b] hes not dutch he from turkey but another sharer from holland and i know him HetSpytMe= ...
Page: 5

cigaret10

i think hes dutch[/b]
    hes not dutch he from turkey but another sharer from holland and i know him

HetSpytMe= BabyHeLL, He's turkish but he lives in the Netherlands for whoever said he was dutch.
    I have a ksc of BabyHeLL saying that he bought all his item's from a GM shop. he told me he spent 5000 euro's on all his items and I know for a fact that that's bull shit because how could he get a chitin set 9 for hetspytmebig, hetspytme, hetspytmeWAR, and for xxmirakoxx(his real life friend) mirako doesnt have a chitin set 9, but he has the pads at 9, but he has a dread shield 9/ms 9/raptor 9/hb 8/+3 rof's dual +3 we's dual iron set +3.
    5000 euro's cannot get you 4 dread shields +9 and over 4 sets of +9 chitin, 4 shards +9, 3 raptors +9, 4 dark vanes +9 and 2 shell set +9's. It's just what I've seen from his char in trade. He also told me he has 29 remaining Shard's +8 in inn's of different accounts and that k2 would get in "trouble" if they did anything to his items because he spent real money on them. ROFL..
    And you really think if this guy spent over 800$ on one dv +9, that he would risk going to +12 rebirth, burning it and then having to spend another 800$?
    Be real guys.[/b]
    lol patrick this is the same wat i heart, i am floor btw

cigaret10

But still how the hell did he get all those dv's?

And had the balls to upgrade...

Cuz he knew it would succeed[/b]
    All the +11 / +12 / +13 / +14
    Those where just upgraded.
    KingOfKnight site doesn't refresh every 5 seconds or like dat.
    The last one is the upgraded item.
    just want yall to know.
    :P

All the +11 / +12 / +13 / +14
    Those where just upgraded.
    KingOfKnight site doesn't refresh every 5 seconds or like dat.
    The last one is the upgraded item.
    just want yall to know.
    :P[/b]

>_____<

Introduce me to this guy i wanna be his anvil padawan

trz

zaaaa i remember when i had my warrior, and was pwning xxmirakosxx in arena :lol: always when he redball he put his ds+9 and run outside arena and keeps spaming pm like "ZAUAHAHAHAH NOOB ZAUAUYHAHAH"

Some others in clan are also fishy, the clan leader has a dread shield +9 :S

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...&name=Orson[/b]

Its not his shield, friend passed him

Ontopic : My old clanmate (from 4 days arround, he nted) we all know that its wierd, 3-4 days ago I swear he still had +9

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345