Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

New Carnac-East Movie

This is a discussion on New Carnac-East Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Give me a lvl 70 char w/ nice items for new server and watch how much I will pwn. 1/10 ...
Page: 4

Give me a lvl 70 char w/ nice items for new server and watch how much I will pwn. 1/10 not impressive.[/b]
    check his movie from girakon
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2ftgaYMOL0

mrsin190

1. Hmm.. i would call it more a VS movie.
    2. Nah it's not pedal...
    3. Poor Daironic... Moving from server to server just to call himself the best sin. Like he did last time on Girakon.. After he started losing vs for ppl without pauldron+helmet.. he stoped..

Movie 3/10 "hate pk movies were u only see vs's in it"!
    Song 8/10

NaidenZ

check his movie from girakon
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2ftgaYMOL0[/b]
    3 skills for each bloody beast, god

>_< poor noob =/

mrsin190

I don&#39;t know why people say "you&#39;re just jealous" when somebody criticizes or flames...honestly wtf is there to be jealous about, the fact that I&#39;m sure most of the people he killed were 8-15 levels below him? That he non stop exp&#39;d to get to lvl 70 and raced to make a pk video where he "owned" everybody before everybody else got lvl&#39;s to match his and give him a challenge? I found the movie to be rather boring, music sucked, the footage sucked, pk skills sucked, editing sucked. I fast forwarded thru most of it to try and find a good part....didn&#39;t happen.[/b]
    +1.. on Girakon he got lvl 70 damn fast.. killed many 55-65 and was calling himself the best sin on server.. After others players got 70+... was like "HuH where is the best sin from Girakon".

+1.. on Girakon he got lvl 70 damn fast.. killed many 55-65 and was calling himself the best sin on server.. After others players got 70+... was like "HuH where is the best sin from Girakon".[/b]
    Weren&#39;t Daddycool , Dragonnite and ThePoison 70 in girakon movie?

mrsin190

Weren&#39;t Daddycool , Dragonnite and ThePoison 70 in girakon movie?[/b]
    Nop... Daddycool was like lvl 67-69 i am not sure.. i dont know about dragonite and ThePoison.. i watched only 1 min of the movie... soo boring..

i like ur minor

btw the quality on youtube is sux

Gr33ntumb

very pwnage,,

blablabla if i whas you id be blablablabla.... funny comments in here

im just curious , how many sharers?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234