Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

New Gab, Wind Force, Dagger on Oly...

This is a discussion on New Gab, Wind Force, Dagger on Oly... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Did u use blue trina wen u make windforce/gab?...
Page: 3

Did u use blue trina wen u make windforce/gab?

gyft pl0x

iTzBryan Senior Member

BryanThePaladin ?

Bump For GG[/b]
    buy cs 9

Did u use blue trina wen u make windforce/gab?[/b]

I used blue trinas on the gabs and none on the windforce...burned a lot just trying to create. Some people had better luck then I did making 1:2, I was about 1:3.

cadem

ty i will try but i need a second gab first

nice

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

+6 is like 70% chance of making it, you should have a fairly good chance. And yes i would take a Gab> over CS at +7.

even with gab at +7 i'd still take CS of any + any day... and even PS at +7 over gab...priests should not be concerned about rogues to begin when compared to warriors... rogue dmgs are much easier to compensate. I'd never trade a 1st reduction in wpn def from 50% to 30% in spear/axe/club/sword for a 1st redux in 25% dagger when i could get a 1st redux in dagger at 17% already with a helm...

since the first redux with weapon defense at massive % decline is unbeliveably huge with CS/PS no way in hell is that small extra 8% first dagger defense redux worth the huge loss on the rest.

That being said its still an excellent shield just in my opinion not quite on par with the other two

even with gab at +7 i'd still take CS of any + any day... and even PS at +7 over gab...priests should not be concerned about rogues to begin when compared to warriors... rogue dmgs are much easier to compensate. I'd never trade a 1st reduction in wpn def from 50% to 30% in spear/axe/club/sword for a 1st redux in 25% dagger when i could get a 1st redux in dagger at 17% already with a helm...

since the first redux with weapon defense at massive % decline is unbeliveably huge with CS/PS no way in hell is that small extra 8% first dagger defense redux worth the huge loss on the rest.
    That being said its still an excellent shield just in my opinion not quite on par with the other two[/b]
    http://www.kingofknight.com/item.php?id=197410192

http://www.kingofknight.com/item.php?id=170250256

http://www.kingofknight.com/item.php?id=910126544

All very nice shields, PS equal to Gab, I don't think that's even close. CS>Gab+7? Since there are far less sins this days maybe, otherwise over all, still debatable. Remember using CS Priest would have to have DD Helm, with Gab and no DD helm he'd get the HP bonus of +8/9 on top of the extra 100+AC added element res, etc. I like both shields and feel that Gabs are going to make priests in general much tougher and therefor all pk much tougher...

http://www.kingofknight.com/item.php?id=197410192

http://www.kingofknight.com/item.php?id=170250256

http://www.kingofknight.com/item.php?id=910126544

All very nice shields, PS equal to Gab, I don't think that's even close. CS>Gab+7? Since there are far less sins this days maybe, otherwise over all, still debatable. Remember using CS Priest would have to have DD Helm, with Gab and no DD helm he'd get the HP bonus of +8/9 on top of the extra 100+AC added element res, etc. I like both shields and feel that Gabs are going to make priests in general much tougher and therefor all pk much tougher...[/b]
    Sin damage is inconsistant even with Crit point a priest should never worry about assasins doing dmg to the degree of warriors on a priest. Not to mention as you already stated warriors FAR outnumber sins now a day especially on olympia the server you play. And yes a priest wearing a CS wears a DD helm but also then so does a priest wearing gab wear spear boots. Unless of course you want every raptor TR warrior spamming you for 650+. So the trade off is the same except the massive initial redux from the CS far outweighs the moderate dd increase on the gab. I don't possibly see how you compare CS and gab as being even remotely compareable.

And PS and Gab you bet they're comparable each at +6/7 respectively. This one I think is a lot more about personal preference but again mine is towards more initial weapon defense for warrior protection. The only reason I would consider the gab as a possibilty as being perhaps slightly greater than a PS is due to the added skill option at 7 as well as the weapon defenses being slightly more comparable. I personally would still take the PS as a priest but the gab isn't a bad equivilant substitute none the less.

I know that even with hp build with giga 8 i'm smacking the current gab priest on orc side for around 550 which is a lot more than i'm hitting PS and CS priests for and i find he goes down in party pk a lot faster than priests with the other shields as well.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Gab at +7 over a CS +0. You get nearly 130 AC more along with Resis. Like the guy had stated, wearing a gabs allows them to not have to wear a DD Helmet because now they can wear a chitin hp helmet. Even if that was the case, you could wear a Spear or Club chitin 7 also...so it's not that bad.

Good upgrade , lets try more than +5

Sin damage is inconsistant even with Crit point a priest should never worry about assasins doing dmg to the degree of warriors on a priest. Not to mention as you already stated warriors FAR outnumber sins now a day especially on olympia the server you play. And yes a priest wearing a CS wears a DD helm but also then so does a priest wearing gab wear spear boots. Unless of course you want every raptor TR warrior spamming you for 650+. So the trade off is the same except the massive initial redux from the CS far outweighs the moderate dd increase on the gab. I don't possibly see how you compare CS and gab as being even remotely compareable.

And PS and Gab you bet they're comparable each at +6/7 respectively. This one I think is a lot more about personal preference but again mine is towards more initial weapon defense for warrior protection. The only reason I would consider the gab as a possibilty as being perhaps slightly greater than a PS is due to the added skill option at 7 as well as the weapon defenses being slightly more comparable. I personally would still take the PS as a priest but the gab isn't a bad equivilant substitute none the less.
    I know that even with hp build with giga 8 i'm smacking the current gab priest on orc side for around 550 which is a lot more than i'm hitting PS and CS priests for and i find he goes down in party pk a lot faster than priests with the other shields as well.[/b]

I guess my opinion is based on when I play my priest. I have IN, GB+0 and toss on my C+6 when tanking melee, I never have needed spear boots with those 3 items. I rarely have a problem with Warriors period, but if one of the many sins hit me with their+9 shards or MD's the dmg is far greater then any warriors because their is no DD on the CS. If I do not have my DD helm on, I can see a huge difference and usually means the difference between staying alive or not vs a good pty. Again, because of the sever decline in sins atm I feel CS still is best on our server, but Gab over all is very close, much close then I feel you give credit ("I don't possibly see how you compare CS and gab as being even remotely compareable.)"

I guess my opinion is based on when I play my priest. I have IN, GB+0 and toss on my C+6 when tanking melee, I never have needed spear boots with those 3 items. I rarely have a problem with Warriors period, but if one of the many sins hit me with their+9 shards or MD's the dmg is far greater then any warriors because their is no DD on the CS. If I do not have my DD helm on, I can see a huge difference and usually means the difference between staying alive or not vs a good pty. Again, because of the sever decline in sins atm I feel CS still is best on our server, but Gab over all is very close, much close then I feel you give credit ("I don't possibly see how you compare CS and gab as being even remotely compareable.)"[/b]
    I guess we can agree to disagree on this one.

Any time I ever played on Silence I never once had a problem with any rogues, the only exception may have been when RM would pk with 4+ rogues in 1 party and they would all aim at the same time. They have no disable they don't spam consistant dmg even with CS there are warriors on olympia who will hit silence for over 500 thats far more dangerous than the inconsistant damages of a high end rogue doing 700-850 spikes (1.3-1.5ish with crit point) and then doing little more than 200-350 with the rest of their skills (maybe a 450-500 BB)

more than 80% of the time i never even had to wear his DD helm. on the other hand even with the CS i felt compelled to wear spear boots more than 50% of the time. This was also at a time when rogues were more numerous than they are now.

I know that with gab if i'm hitting priests using it for 550 theres a lot of TR warriors that are full str rap 9 that are hitting for 700+ consistant dmgs. Anyway as I said before I think this is one we can agree to disagree on.

Banned

okey guys... is this shield for real:
    http://www.kingofknight.com/item.php?id=179201116

??

if it is... then rouges and mages can use it?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast