Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

New Gab, Wind Force, Dagger on Oly...

This is a discussion on New Gab, Wind Force, Dagger on Oly... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; okey guys... is this shield for real: http://www.kingofknight.com/item.php?id=179201116 ?? if it is... then rouges and mages can use it?[/b] omg ...
Page: 4

ZumieZ

okey guys... is this shield for real:
    http://www.kingofknight.com/item.php?id=179201116

??

if it is... then rouges and mages can use it?[/b]
    omg it needs hp

I guess we can agree to disagree on this one.

Any time I ever played on Silence I never once had a problem with any rogues, the only exception may have been when RM would pk with 4+ rogues in 1 party and they would all aim at the same time. They have no disable they don't spam consistant dmg even with CS there are warriors on olympia who will hit silence for over 500 thats far more dangerous than the inconsistant damages of a high end rogue doing 700-850 spikes (1.3-1.5ish with crit point) and then doing little more than 200-350 with the rest of their skills (maybe a 450-500 BB)

more than 80% of the time i never even had to wear his DD helm. on the other hand even with the CS i felt compelled to wear spear boots more than 50% of the time. This was also at a time when rogues were more numerous than they are now.

I know that with gab if i'm hitting priests using it for 550 theres a lot of TR warriors that are full str rap 9 that are hitting for 700+ consistant dmgs. Anyway as I said before I think this is one we can agree to disagree on.[/b]

Your argument is well founded and I did alter my opinion on it from my first initial thoughts about it. I don't think its better then a CS based on the entire 50 defenses, that really is sick. I just don't think they are completely incomparable and that's where we agree that we do not agree lol.

??

This item is in the database but I'm not sure anyone knows how it's gotten yet. Maybe it's a .0001% drop from Ultima or something.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

ill be pissed if a mage gets that shield. its already a bitch to kill these mages that blink around holding a ds and a damn lycaon hammer :P

ill be pissed if a mage gets that shield. its already a bitch to kill these mages that blink around holding a ds and a damn lycaon hammer :P[/b]

I know I get so sick watching mages wipe the floor with you in vs...horrible.

Oh, here's an SS of the new dagger...glows like a lvl 70 staff and looks killer...better then the pic:

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

I know I get so sick watching mages wipe the floor with you in vs...horrible.[/b]
    never :blink:

why would u burn a wind force going to +8[/b]

Guess you dont know LBD..lol

Your argument is well founded and I did alter my opinion on it from my first initial thoughts about it. I don't think its better then a CS based on the entire 50 defenses, that really is sick. I just don't think they are completely incomparable and that's where we agree that we do not agree lol.
    This item is in the database but I'm not sure anyone knows how it's gotten yet. Maybe it's a .0001% drop from Ultima or something.[/b]
    As much as I like CS, Gabs in my opinion is better, you say rogue damage is inconsistent but there's a lot of rogues on diez who can hit me 2k with crit point with 57dd

I'd rather stick with Gabs shield and wep defence armours, than cs and dd helmet. That's just down to preference

As much as I like CS, Gabs in my opinion is better, you say rogue damage is inconsistent but there's a lot of rogues on diez who can hit me 2k with crit point with 57dd

I'd rather stick with Gabs shield and wep defence armours, than cs and dd helmet. That's just down to preference[/b]
    if you're being hit by rogues for 2k with crit while wearing 57 dd then i'm absolutely sure more than 50% of warriors are going to be spamming you for 650+ and at least 15-20% doing 800+ dmg every skill strike while you're wearing a gab and I'd much rather be hit by a rogue for 2k once and be able to deal with that dmg by a well-timed pot + heal then just shrug off the rest of their dmg skills, than be consistantly battered by a warrior every skill strike for an average of around 680... Not to mention this will be EVERY skill hit from a warrior and not just like a rogue who decides to waste their short time on crit point on you. The fact that you're saying you take that much dmg with that much dd to me implies that you're some type of BP my guess would be paper. In which case gab does infact become slightly more appealing but still loses out to CS.

The exception of course might be if you decided to go some hp deficient build such as chitin bp that can't take losing 40% of their hp in 1 strike without being in serious danger. However why anyone would want to be a chitin bp which is food for any class anymore is beyond me. Assuming you're not this particularly hp deficient build and you're on an old server such as diez with even a decent leveled priest there's no reason with 2k hp scroll that you shouldn't have at the very least 6.5k+ hp even with sub par gear. However if you're talking about the difference in wearing a CS and Gab theres no reason your priest shouldn't have over 8k+ hp if you're at that level of considering these shields.

As I say it's down to preference. IMO Chitin Shield gets shit on by Gabs. I'm geared poo, but most of the lvl 80 babawarriors on diez dont' hit me hard until I'm duffed. I'd pick a gabs over cs anyday because I'd like to have lots of dd aswell

Diez isn't a server where you get 1 particular class it's more of a gang bang situation and gabs are better for that because they have all the wep defences needed.

As for those 50% of warriors who hit me hard, they're all from the clans with insanely geared babas (deserteagle, kb, wendetta and crap) the others hit me for nothing. My priest is geared pretty poo but rogues bother me more than warriors.

New +7 Wind Force Bow, killer looking...

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

That non flammable Shield looks sick as fuck. I thought it was suppose to drop from the new construct items though.

New +7 Wind Force Bow, killer looking...[/b]
    GOD I LOVE IT!

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

well seeing as how you are arguing so much, it will depend on which server you play and the situation @ hand for what shield would be better ~~

not 1 shield is always needed in every situation...

for instnace the best shield to go raid a mage lvling party would be a scorpion shield... because of the resistances... and lots of hp bonus

basically it depends on the situation... i switch constantly between all my armors and weapon defense and shields and hammers to fit the situation, and i do pretty well ^^ unless ofc i have like 12412 ppl on me, then im raped =D

well seeing as how you are arguing so much, it will depend on which server you play and the situation @ hand for what shield would be better ~~

not 1 shield is always needed in every situation...

for instnace the best shield to go raid a mage lvling party would be a scorpion shield... because of the resistances... and lots of hp bonus

basically it depends on the situation... i switch constantly between all my armors and weapon defense and shields and hammers to fit the situation, and i do pretty well ^^ unless ofc i have like 12412 ppl on me, then im raped =D[/b]

Arguing or discussing?

Magenta

??

It is JPKO PUS item, I used it on +7 on my sin. It is best shield for sin :-) . I hope it will never come to USKO :lol: .

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast