Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

rofl @ ss on main forum

This is a discussion on rofl @ ss on main forum within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 1

Default rofl @ ss on main forum

was he not able to loot it

Sure the other guys wud of

Why the hell did he loot a GB before the ring? What's more important, 100m, an Exceptional Shard, or a ring most people will never see?

Puke

rofl Drainyou is the leader of a koxp clan, Zzzz :rollseyes:

Originally posted by Festo
    Sure the other guys wud of
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...showtopic=83734

he said he couldn't loot ;x

Lol, because thats not photoshopped. Since when did a monster x10 easier then felkanor drop its ring? What, lycans gonna drop lycoen hammer now?
    Oh, wheres the chest, all i see is a dead body and the loot a mile away. -.-

Puke

and how is he gonna kill it with no buffs,,, Zzz fake ass noob tryin to get a free ring

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    Lol, because thats not photoshopped. Since when did a monster x10 easier then felkanor drop its ring? What, lycans gonna drop lycoen hammer now? *
    relax.

Hell_Angel

Originally posted by Puke+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Puke)</div>
    rofl Drainyou is the leader of a koxp clan, Zzzz *:rollseyes:[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner

Lol, because thats not photoshopped. Since when did a monster x10 easier then felkanor drop its ring? What, lycans gonna drop lycoen hammer now? *
    well if puke is right it was autoloot and many of us know that autoloot sumtimes doesn't loot unquies

Puke

from that pic looks like auto loot,, but no chest..

Nero_

normally , when we loot , the box opens near the mod no ?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

where's the proof of autoloot? :wacko:
    The guy was hitting the VR, he died. Then the rest of the party or whoever was there finished it off. The one in party that remained alive, who seems to be DrainYou, managed to pick up the box, that's why he got the 2 gbs and the shard.

Defeat_me just looked at DrainYou loot his ass off, without being able to do anything about it since he was dead. As far as i know, dead guys can look at chests, but not pick them up or something. If they can't, then yes, that's koxp or w/e.

the only thing wrong is a VR dropping a ROF or a shard actually ,afaik they drop nothing...

Originally posted by Dro
    where's the proof of autoloot? *:wacko: *
    The guy was hitting the VR, he died. Then the rest of the party or whoever was there finished it off. The one in party that remained alive, who seems to be DrainYou, managed to pick up the box, that's why he got the 2 gbs and the shard. *

Defeat_me just looked at DrainYou loot his ass off, without being able to do anything about it since he was dead. As far as i know, dead guys can look at chests, but not pick them up or something. If they can't, then yes, that's koxp or w/e.

the only thing wrong is a VR dropping a ROF or a shard actually ,afaik they drop nothing...
    Supposedly they can drop high class items but all I've ever heard/seen drop is coins and the occasional BUS lol

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

all i know is that GMs use them to do nova, kill almost everyone (not me, i can take 3 hits B) ), make some lags, screw the servers, cause a crash, take a break / drink a beer, and then resume event... those lazy bastards! can't even go in an event for a straight hour

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast