Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

a new kind of cheat?

This is a discussion on a new kind of cheat? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So I hope KO gonna fix that lol....
Page: 5

Curi0sitY

So I hope KO gonna fix that lol.

Triply

lol. like it's not good enough that rogues can do double damage with cp, but now they can do double healing ^_^

Vampirex

what are you talking about? Critical point increases the change to land a critical hit for +- 5 sec, it does not multiply ur skills *2....[/b]
    it does...

if a lvl80 assasin is using minor healing during critical point is active there is a possibility that the normal minor heal (60hp) gets duplicated (120)...but it doest effect always only sometimes like when spike with critical point hits u 8k+ or only 2k.... but hp pots with critical points get always duplicated so 1440hp using a hp pot.... i dont think thats a bug just a favour for having critical point... i tested it several times and it works....

Then the icon would be there, eh?

And NobleKing is a god rogue yeah, but the fact is that the guy is in FoundeR...So obviously cheating [/b]

maybe it ran out short before he took the screen ^_^

it does...

if a lvl80 assasin is using minor healing during critical point is active there is a possibility that the normal minor heal (60hp) gets duplicated (120)...but it doest effect always only sometimes like when spike with critical point hits u 8k+ or only 2k.... but hp pots with critical points get always duplicated so 1440hp using a hp pot.... i dont think thats a bug just a favour for having critical point... i tested it several times and it works....[/b]
    My bad, but in the past it didn't multiply hp and minor when i played rouge, as i see some more people who posted this... i didn't know it became like this.
    I was only talking from my own expierience with critical point , didn't play on a 80 rouge recently so I didn't know.

But... does it actually heal 120 and heal 1440 ? could sombody test it pls??

xstep

lmao 120hp minor, probably only visual bug

Saunis

But... does it actually heal 120 and heal 1440 ? could sombody test it pls??[/b]
    Check what Oddball wrote:

Thats not my question, i ask if it actually heals 1440 and 120, i know it says so but does it really heal that much?

120hp for minor..

its happen to evry one or just ya?

this isnt a cheat, or a tbl edit, its a bug thats happened within the last few patches, ive noticed it about a week ago, when you activate critical some of your minors go 120 instead of 60, SOME, not all. same with HP pots, sometimes it can go 1440. doesnt work with Mp pots though.

look closely at pic
    1440 recover and some 120 minor recoveries.

[/b]

lol but in this pic u can see that u have also 120hp with minor and 60 to :S i dont get it

0ddball

when you critical your skills have a chance to hit higher ya? same goes with the minor, it has a chance to go 120 instead of 60, and yes it works, the hp pots are amazing

Donkeyd1ck

it does...

if a lvl80 assasin is using minor healing during critical point is active there is a possibility that the normal minor heal (60hp) gets duplicated (120)...but it doest effect always only sometimes like when spike with critical point hits u 8k+ or only 2k.... but hp pots with critical points get always duplicated so 1440hp using a hp pot.... i dont think thats a bug just a favour for having critical point... i tested it several times and it works....[/b]
    turks dont need to test, turks know and hmm you are turk btw

firenewbie11

Pretty much for anyone that still doesn't get how this bug works...

Critical points is a skill that doubles the damage of an attack skill for an Assassin at a certain percentage during a small duration of time. Due to a bug however, its doubles the effects/damages of ALL skills at a certain percentage which is why sometimes minor go at 120 instead of 60 or hp pots goes at 1440 instead of 720. Not sure if soulpots do the same tho.

1920mp to 3840mp...that would be sick. lol

Vampirex

turks dont need to test, turks know and hmm you are turk btw[/b]
    and proud

Just checked. It works w00t i <3 my cp now even more. h34r: and it gives the 2x hp.

fredie

maybe that guys was wearing the mythical iron earring [hyper healing = doubles the heal u get] :P

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast