Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

New movie from KD/InfinitY.

This is a discussion on New movie from KD/InfinitY. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; learn a new combo, holding your mouse button over the enemies head is shit[/b] Then you should learn a bit ...
Page: 3

rattrap

learn a new combo, holding your mouse button over the enemies head is shit[/b]
    Then you should learn a bit about combo for that is not my combo at all but instead that is how I move around.

so that's not your combo? then you don't combo when you pk, GG

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

lol at the killing F9devil back when it hardly had any items xD
    and yeah, why can't you simply distribute the time spent on this video and make 2 or even 3 videos out of this, 11 minutes each is more than enough ;o
    movies i make i dont share, so i never make them long ^.^
    anyways, good job at least theres lots of effort in here and thats why i'd vote positively for ya

FlippinSweeT

very long movie :P
    6/10
    saw xxkdxx last night in cz i think he should look for a dd :P[/b]
    quit spiking my priest in cz a.q!!!!

KO is not good enough to make such a long movie. i wont even rate it ill just call it a waste of time.[/b]
    well ... i totally agree... i'd better won't rate it :huh:

ok video, but a lot of pointless scenes in there that made the movie really boring. Was really repetitive with the same pk'ing over and over. I liked the music though, and the mage really sucked... =/

rattrap

so that's not your combo? then you don't combo when you pk, GG[/b]
    hmmm? That doesn't make sense since you can clearly see that I am using combo. It is up to you to figure out what that combo is. I find in most of the videos that I have seen that my combo is unique to all other players. The last topic I made turned out to be a flame topic over some arrogant players who assumed that their combo was superior to mine because they haven't seen anything like it and they just completely destroyed me in a versus because they had superior items but not so superior combo.

So, please, don't make this a topic that has a heated discussion over combo. I know the mechanics of this game very well, and I use a combo that abuses the mechanics at it's best. Let that be the end of the discussion of my combo.

rattrap

Short version added.

Little info:
    «13 minutes long
    «I based the 33 minute movie off of this and added a few old movies that I had.
    «The more 'action' based movie
    «Don't watch if you watched the 33 minute one

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

How would you guys react to an hour long movie? :P I've played 8 chars for an extended period of time in KO, and was thinking about making a movie and including all of them xD

StarfoX

descent movie, too long movie tho.
    7/10

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123