Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The New Mrs.Lies Vs. ShaiHulud

This is a discussion on The New Mrs.Lies Vs. ShaiHulud within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sorry for the crappy vid but fraps and my comp really don't like each other much, that's why I don't ...
Page: 1

ShaiHulud

Default The New Mrs.Lies Vs. ShaiHulud

Sorry for the crappy vid but fraps and my comp really don't like each other much, that's why I don't make many movies. .
    Also I believe there was another fight where Mrs.Lies beat me, but I must not have recorded it becasue I think we fought 5 rounds, but I could only find 4 clips. Anyway, Javier is by far a top 5 sins on Diez since he, Felix and Oishi are the only sins to beat me in a legit 1on1 so far.

http://rapidshare.de/files/32947040/MrsLies2.wmv

MrzLies

1st

My Teacher's = Hakunamatata & Felix.

Since im learning id plz love if people couse send me some PMS with 1 vs 1's tell me were and when ill be there ..
    Hakuna helpd over here so, well im doing my best

Gracias Carlos

Banned

as i remember right mrslies sold his char.
    his old char owner owned you.
    maybe u owned the new owner

Banned

gear and level is what they have, if they got a 65 sin, id love to fight them

i fought you shai without malice but your damage was just to much, spamming me 720 : )

TakeThat

fight me x! take on you both xD

Default Re: The New Mrs.Lies Vs. ShaiHulud

Originally posted by ShaiHulud
    . Anyway, Javier is by far a top 5 sins on Diez since he, Felix and Oishi are the only sins to beat me in a legit 1on1 so far.[/url]
    **cough** **cough**

but we were both pre 70

i stay and fight on my warrior you gotta give me that havok baba

Sanchez

guys mrs lies sold.yes u owned the new owner :lol:

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by Hoodlum
    See all everyone does is bitch about me. Javier asked me to fraps the fight and I did. And now another little pansy flamer on here making up lame stories just to get attention.

Here's the vid of Armando 1on1. And yep he completely owned me over and over. -_-

http://files.filefront.com/MrsLies_vs_Shai...;/fileinfo.html

I'm the first one to admit that I'm a noob at this game and I don't care. I just find it irritating
    for people to make up shit cause they are embarrassed loosing to the biggest noob BP on Diez.
    Maybe everyone's just jealous of my gorgeous, flowing, blonde mullet. :P

Havvk

Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hoodlum
    See all everyone does is bitch about me. Javier asked me to fraps the fight and I did. And now another little pansy flamer on here making up lame stories just to get attention.

Here's the vid of Armando 1on1. And yep he completely owned me over and over. -_-

http://files.filefront.com/MrsLies_vs_Shai...;/fileinfo.html

I'm the first one to admit that I'm a noob at this game and I don't care. I just find it irritating
    for people to make up shit cause they are embarrassed loosing to the biggest noob BP on Diez.
    Maybe everyone's just jealous of my gorgeous, flowing, blonde mullet. :P[/b]
    :wub:

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by undefined
    gear and level is what they have, if they got a 65 sin, id love to fight them

i fought you shai without malice but your damage was just to much, spamming me 720 : )

I don't like duffing people in CZ if I don't have to. I prefer to have good battles with 1 gg sin, or 2-3 ok gun sins at the same time (even though helis sucks against multiple people due to the mana drain :angry: ) 3+ sins I'm usually a dick and throw down a torment. And warriors I usually just parasite them to make it a little more fair :P

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by Sanchez
    guys mrs lies sold.yes u owned the new owner :lol:
    nope I didn't own him, he basically owned me

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud
    . Anyway, Javier is by far a top 5 sins on Diez since he, Felix and Oishi are the only sins to beat me in a legit 1on1 so far.[/url]
    **cough** **cough**

but we were both pre 70

i stay and fight on my warrior you gotta give me that havok baba[/b]

I'm not sure if I ever fought you on Urun, cause I usually PK when you are insleepy sleep land :rollseyes: . I think I fought hydro a couple of times, but it wasn't a "real" 1on1 due to too many people redball hunting <_< . Anyways, you beat my ass on your warryion the other day, gogo +9 bardish ftw :wub:

MrzLies

O M G ... CAN U C THE MOVIE and Stop talking shit

Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)</div>
    Originally posted by PADDY@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud

**cough** **cough**

but we were both pre 70

i stay and fight on my warrior you gotta give me that havok baba

I'm not sure if I ever fought you on Urun, cause I usually PK when you are insleepy sleep land :rollseyes: . I think I fought hydro a couple of times, but it wasn't a "real" 1on1 due to too many people redball hunting <_< . Anyways, you beat my ass on your warryion the other day, gogo +9 bardish ftw :wub:[/b]
    tbh tho i should hit you less than someone with a +8 raptor because you're paper so the extra ap on the raptor should be betetr than my poison bonus

HiddenRage

aga shouold told me i coulda frapsed it for you :wub:

will d/l soon says my ip is downloadin somethin already :rollseyes:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast