Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

SoulShot Pk Movie 2 C-WEST

This is a discussion on SoulShot Pk Movie 2 C-WEST within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well Finally I don’t with my second Project about C-WEST with my rogue called SoulShot. Before some kids or some ...
Page: 1

Banned

Well Finally I don’t with my second Project about C-WEST with my rogue called SoulShot.
    Before some kids or some people say very bad video 0/10 or 3/10 etc... Please show me if u can make better your video... my Character it's not the best player I don’t have GG stuff, so don’t complain here.
    I try to fix some other problems that I got in my old videos:
    1) TOO dark (FIXED)
    2) Why u don’t use minor? (... Duh?) I say that sometimes I can’t minor well because sometimes my conexion it's not going good and I get lag so please UNDERSTAND.
    3) Was funny the Bear thing (OLD comment) well I put the same bear again :lol:
    4) Can you show something different to other videos? (Fixed I hope u can see more things)
    5) Low quality on YouTube (dude if u want upload 1.5 gigas well let me see if I can upload for you) I know that YouTube don’t have good quality but can let me show by the easy way my video.
    6) Why you don't fight with the most or better players? Because after my First video was a space to show something so this is a previous video that shows how was growing my Character, so my next video will be with some of the best players. I send some pms to others players but they didn't answer yet.

The real Video has 1.5 gigas, so better show this by better way
    http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/9757/1gigake8.jpg

After that I hope don’t receive stupid’s pots if u have some suggestions are welcome but I don’t like jealous people and who blame others.

SoulShot Pk Movie Part 2: made with sony egas 8.0

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ClgSOI5-njY

Sincerely

SoulShot h34r:

ChronicS

Fist again Watching it!!!

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

i think it's gay that when we 1v1, you spam illusion and then run when you redball.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

rly nice get better connection and use dual minor and u will pawn more ^^ but rly good video :P

Banned

i think it's gay that when we 1v1, you spam illusion and then run when you redball.[/b]
    wtf? where :s? I dont use to use ilusion on vs dude :s (on VS) cuz I htink that's is gay on vs

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

wtf? where :s? I dont use to use ilusion on vs dude :s (on VS) cuz I htink that's is gay on vs[/b]
    thats funny

aero

wtf up with the bear and that you had a pic of urself in the beginning rofl o_O

the movie was too bright and kinda boring with such bad quality >.<

Unr4ted

hmm wanna vs next time im on if u do pm RandomHero

Boyce

Not bad

Banned

wtf up with the bear and that you had a pic of urself in the beginning rofl o_O

the movie was too bright and kinda boring with such bad quality >.<[/b]
    dude read the psot b4 comemt the real video 1.5 gb the quality it&#39;s too differents but it&#39;s too hard upload a video like that. repeat: read b4 write post like that.

Welcome in 2008

Rogues don&#39;t use hp pots

If you can&#39;t minor then don&#39;t play rogues

KaKashi-Sen

vs me please :P

old times with fierce :< cool movie 11/10 ^^

Welcome in 2008

Rogues don&#39;t use hp pots

If you can&#39;t minor then don&#39;t play rogues[/b]
    thats bullshit ^^

FUCK YOU! -.- why did you put that bear back on lol I was gonna say like 9/10 but now when I saw the bear I&#39;m gonna give you 2/10.. no but seriously get rid of the bear
    I was kinda dissapointed at the first part of the movie because you killed people in plate and shit, but it got better later on..
    and your minor was very slow at some points, but you already pointed that out.. but it didnt really looked like you lagged some so try to make it faster, combo wasn&#39;t very fast but OK, and I didnt see many fails but I didnt look at your infobar all the time, I actually watched the movie :P
    there was some bad parts mixed with some good parts, and I guess you could make the vid worth a 8-9/10 but cuz of some stuff I think you could change till your next movie it&#39;ll be 7/10
    and seriously, lose that bear :P

Edit: and oh, you should upload it at filefront or rapidshare too, youtube is just for lazy people and it has bad quality :/

Banned

FUCK YOU! -.- why did you put that bear back on lol I was gonna say like 9/10 but now when I saw the bear I&#39;m gonna give you 2/10.. no but seriously get rid of the bear
    I was kinda dissapointed at the first part of the movie because you killed people in plate and shit, but it got better later on..
    and your minor was very slow at some points, but you already pointed that out.. but it didnt really looked like you lagged some so try to make it faster, combo wasn&#39;t very fast but OK, and I didnt see many fails but I didnt look at your infobar all the time, I actually watched the movie :P
    there was some bad parts mixed with some good parts, and I guess you could make the vid worth a 8-9/10 but cuz of some stuff I think you could change till your next movie it&#39;ll be 7/10
    and seriously, lose that bear :P

Edit: and oh, you should upload it at filefront or rapidshare too, youtube is just for lazy people and it has bad quality :/[/b]
    secong blame?
    bear cuz 9 people tell me that put htat again.
    about when the movie start I wrote LONG TIME AGO (READ)
    about bad parts I hope u CAN make good videos
    about rapidshare and filefront I agree with u in that :lol: I gonna do it later cuz now Im playing
    about other pm? where is minnor heal? please look I use minor too so dont complain for those thing again.. some people really bother with some bad comments.

I jsut agree with the bear but some people told me bear again. and the rapidshare could be other thing good thx

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast