Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

new nightmare around in ares dlw :)

This is a discussion on new nightmare around in ares dlw :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its not horrors raptor cause i think it has been said that horrors raptor is or was expetional +9 and ...
Page: 3

its not horrors raptor cause i think it has been said that horrors raptor is or was expetional +9
    and it also has been said more then once that this is just with str gear so not the normal pking gear...[/b]
    I just said something that i thought , never said i right here.
    Also its seems it can be an Exp raptor +9 , the Ap is just too high ... but hell yea he has on stats 83hp(+3) which mean he got str uniqes , probably like lupus pendant +3 , or other pendant w/o health bonus dunno.
    If he can have 150-200 Ap less and get better HP and mana , he will be good , unless he stay like that , he will have hard time in vs's .
    Lets say the weapon is great no doubt , but i sure and hell yea , i sure he cant take down 2 rogues at same time with good minnor , because he probably gonne spam manna and the HP will go down really fast , ofcorse he will do dmg , but its useless if you gonne die in seconds.

frenchy81_28

wesje u noob when i get home i will take an ss of my dlw and show you my littel devil
    and u have to get him in inc noobie see ya later on
    by the way ur caracter is sick

My hero?
    lol kid , i had raptor +9 myself , so you better shut up a bit.
    And hell yea i kinda sure its H0RROR's rappy , and even if not , so what? i said it because in Ares must of the +9 raptors ( i doubt if not all of them except H0RROR's one ) are rebirth.
    So dont bullshit me like in others topics , if you dont know , dont say.

And NLwesje is good person i aint tried to start flame war with him , but 1400 mana , come on.[/b]
    edited, gonna stop flaming

Pino

I just said something that i thought , never said i right here.
    Also its seems it can be an Exp raptor +9 , the Ap is just too high ... but hell yea he has on stats 83hp(+3) which mean he got str uniqes , probably like lupus pendant +3 , or other pendant w/o health bonus dunno.
    If he can have 150-200 Ap less and get better HP and mana , he will be good , unless he stay like that , he will have hard time in vs's .
    Lets say the weapon is great no doubt , but i sure and hell yea , i sure he cant take down 2 rogues at same time with good minnor , because he probably gonne spam manna and the HP will go down really fast , ofcorse he will do dmg , but its useless if you gonne die in seconds.[/b]
    he doesnt die in 2 secs because he is not showing his pk gear but just the ap.
    and its not a exp raptor+9 and i know it for a fact

wawh

1400 mana :lol:

any decent rogue will beat teh crap out of that warrior ^_^

LOL mate , i doubt you can combo :][/b]
    And how did you come to that conclusion? Just by looking at the picture he posted? zzz

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

It's my old Raptor (from F9), traded his dags and eme1 for my rappy9 :P
    Stop flaming wes, he just started yesterday just watch and wait for him to get his items...
    He just wanted to post SS of AP because it&#39;s level 59 gogo Wes <3
    We&#39;ll be trio in dcz soon too

And how did you come to that conclusion? Just by looking at the picture he posted? zzz [/b]
    nah dude , i cant judge NLwesje , he good player and always was , but the mana is really compilcated to use.
    I had 2300 on my DCZ warrior and it was so hard , so this is why i said so.

NLwesje

normally i have way more mana and hp ofc :P normal gear i have ~2100 ap
    and as i said before i also posted it in dzc char&#39;s section i missed the section before so stop flaming me for that i cant help people bumping the post if i clearly said its posted in dzc section

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123