Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

New pk Movie G70

This is a discussion on New pk Movie G70 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it's my Fkng account .... i dunno why us said " forsaken accoun"?i make this account in 2004. and lvling ...
Page: 7

shinta

it's my Fkng account .... i dunno why us said " forsaken accoun"?i make this account in 2004. and lvling lvl 1 to 69 and was hacked when get lvl 69. i recovery my account in lvl 69 and lvling to lvl 70.. and make fuk movie.im from peru and never ...listen me NEVER I SOLD MY FUCKING ACCOUNT TO FORSAKEN !!
    NEVER!

wraith86

dont believe this guy people. your risking hundreds of USD on an account that is 90% likely to get recovered by the real owner.

shinta

dun believe me? why?
    why they should trust u ? zzzzz

CelticFrost

Originally posted by Murtaza
    CTRL minor is ok. Do it if you can manage ur mana.

but using programmable keyboard or a Mouse?!? *

It s lame...

And for people who still whining about CTRL by saying " OH noes, it s not fair, what about other classes?!?!"

do you think it is fair to combo faster than a warrior with a sin? IF SO QUIT UR WHINING ABOUT CTRL. I see many sins using it while running away from me and the most pathetic thing is they r posting on forums "I NEVER USE CTRL BLA BLA BLA BLA..."

get over it...
    Yes, i think its fair since warriors do way more dmg than sins, DUH !

::LoLz::

Really man who are u ive been playin KO long time WHO THE ... are u G70 or do any1 knows who is he =??
    Maybe used name change scroll something or karus nation has a hell of a exp party

::LoLz::

Im not crazy to give over 180$ for a that kind of Keybord
    Just take a piece of a paper and put it at the right side of LCTRL the best way

flamthrow

haha progamable mouse that just like saying hmm i got auto healing running lol gj :lol:

Originally posted by Murtaza
    CTRL minor is ok. Do it if you can manage ur mana.

but using programmable keyboard or a Mouse?!? *

It s lame...

And for people who still whining about CTRL by saying " OH noes, it s not fair, what about other classes?!?!"

do you think it is fair to combo faster than a warrior with a sin? IF SO QUIT UR WHINING ABOUT CTRL. I see many sins using it while running away from me and the most pathetic thing is they r posting on forums "I NEVER USE CTRL BLA BLA BLA BLA..."

get over it...
    i think the point of the ppl who is whining is not about if it's fair or not the point is you are taking advantage of something wich allows you to get more than 2 minor healing in 1 click, i really don't care if you use it or not actually im tired of ppl who feels that everyone is attacking you cause someone use ctrl click, FOR ME the point is valid specially if you are running away of a focus fire it's so hard to die using ctrl minor, that is the same point of 0000000, and i really don't care fighting sins using ctrl minor cause ALL of them i defeated them with my gear (no IN, NO IB no SHARDS +8), anyways don't feel like everyone is attacking you you are taking this too personal, i hope i will get an ares sin soon, and ill show u :P, sadly im inactive wakeboarding everyday.

ps: nice video

DarkNeZz

someone lock the topic .........
    what are u all crying about
    when not looking the healing it was a great movie
    and dont think that when "the key" is used (dont say the name cuz its an uncensured word from now on) u get to be a god > that takes alot practice i think

btw after the right patch is here and fixes that,we will see who is gonna be the best

shinta

chusco if u wanna vs with me i can go to Diez ( my friend got lvl 65 account )
    i wanna meet with u in arena ...

never heard of this guy g70 so dunno why people keep saying if i fought him i dont play the game anymore and when i did i dont think this guy was playing but if its ashes like one guy said then i did fight him twice and i won both but he was pretty good

oh now i know just watched the movie that wasnt me it was dblue thats why people been asking me

your all noobz, ctrl+minor is hard to manage, programmable mouse is fine, no third party programs, it may or may not be his account, noone has proof, everyone needs to believe what they need to and not the other bullshit that comes out of other peoples mouths! :wub: :wub: h43r: h43r:

viseh told me that im in this movie and this guy beat me or something (i didnt watch it). i have never seen or heard of this guy before, im pretty sure it was necroboy playing at the time since he usually 1v1s people more than festo.

if you would like a 1v1 against me its fine, its not very difficult to kill necroboy on my char, i did it on a lvl 62.

Reinhard

Originally posted by 0000000
    viseh told me that im in this movie and this guy beat me or something (i didnt watch it). i have never seen or heard of this guy before, im pretty sure it was necroboy playing at the time since he usually 1v1s people more than festo. *

if you would like a 1v1 against me its fine, its not very difficult to kill necroboy on my char, i did it on a lvl 62.
    My hero <3

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast