Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

New pk movie in Xigenon as human

This is a discussion on New pk movie in Xigenon as human within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sexy....
Page: 3

petsmar2

sexy.

Originally posted by earl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(earl)</div>
    Originally posted by chusco+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chusco)
    <!--QuoteBegin-earl
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-chusco

Tell your rogue if he wants to fight with his lvl 70 fairly i can do it without a priest let me know when *

btw i play drackfrack sometimes.

he is lvl 67 , we usually play at same cc and we dun have egos like " I M FUKING BEST I CAN KILL EVERY1 SOLO" blah blah , we just play for have some fun thats all but if u really wanna do 1vs1 , 1st i can log on with his char 2nd try maple hunter & rockandroll.
    Sadly for you i can't KILL EVERYONE SOLO and IM NOT THE BEST , i just wanna get some nice duels that's it but if you are the guy who play as a sin no problem we can duel or log whatever the acc you wants rockandroll etc etc... :blink:

ps:Btw nice video[/b]
    u dun get my point if u want good duals try kennystyle aka rockandroll or maplehunter but if u wanna da 1 vs 1 with spikemall i can call or i can log on with his acc.[/b][/quote]

i got ur point i already fought kenny style btw nice combo i defeated him with pots i dueled rockandroll too withmminor healing i think that guy is the most powerful human on xigenon ( no winner) will be nice to duel him again only with pots and if you wanna fight let me know im open to duels

bump for early :wub:

Filefront -__-

Slayerized

i updated on to filefront for a friend who cant dl from rapidshare. i ll post the link in few minutes.

Originally posted by chusco+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chusco)</div>
    Originally posted by earl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(earl)
    Originally posted by chusco
    <!--QuoteBegin-earl
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-chusco

Tell your rogue if he wants to fight with his lvl 70 fairly i can do it without a priest let me know when *

he is lvl 67 , we usually play at same cc and we dun have egos like " I M FUKING BEST I CAN KILL EVERY1 SOLO" blah blah , we just play for have some fun thats all but if u really wanna do 1vs1 , 1st i can log on with his char 2nd try maple hunter & rockandroll.

Sadly for you i can't KILL EVERYONE SOLO and IM NOT THE BEST , i just wanna get some nice duels that's it but if you are the guy who play as a sin no problem we can duel or log whatever the acc you wants rockandroll etc etc... :blink:

ps:Btw nice video
    u dun get my point if u want good duals try kennystyle aka rockandroll or maplehunter but if u wanna da 1 vs 1 with spikemall i can call or i can log on with his acc.[/b]

i got ur point i already fought kenny style btw nice combo i defeated him with pots i dueled rockandroll too withmminor healing i think that guy is the most powerful human on xigenon ( no winner) will be nice to duel him again only with pots and if you wanna fight let me know im open to duels [/b][/quote]

Kenny is the most powerful rogue in the game. fastest combo, fastest healing.

Originally posted by Slayerized
    filefront link
    http://files.filefront.com/davewmv/;.../fileinfo.html
    Yes! Finally :wub: :wub: :wub:

EDIT: Conratz on 70 in ur konp, is it new? or am i jsut retarded O_o

Slayerized

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Slayerized
    Yes! Finally :wub: :wub: :wub:

EDIT: Conratz on 70 in ur konp, is it new? or am i jsut retarded O_o[/b]
    i lvled up to 70 1 week ago and the day after i was human,but konp got updated today.

:::KeNnY:::

Originally posted by chusco+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chusco)</div>
    Originally posted by earl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(earl)
    Originally posted by chusco
    <!--QuoteBegin-earl
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-chusco

ps:Btw nice video
    u dun get my point if u want good duals try kennystyle aka rockandroll or maplehunter but if u wanna da 1 vs 1 with spikemall i can call or i can log on with his acc.[/b]

i got ur point i already fought kenny style btw nice combo i defeated him with pots i dueled rockandroll too withmminor healing i think that guy is the most powerful human on xigenon ( no winner) will be nice to duel him again only with pots and if you wanna fight let me know im open to duels [/b][/quote]

Hello. First, I like write my nick KenNy, but my friend Lartas Help me with create Account. Reason why it look KeNnY.

I Post because don´t like words written by Chusco. I don´t think I am the best sin. Single I try to do funny the game. I don´t need to compare with the rest of the users, and I don't need to demostrate nothing to you. Honesty and Respect.

I hate, you must lie for being seen like the best. And I don´t tolerate that you include to me in your lies. You never defeated me 1 vs 1 when I play with KenNyStyle. No other person plays my account. I don´t remember lose one duel vs Drack char. Maybe in old KO, in the first days, when my items sux really. Same days when Real Drack Explain me about combo. I don´t need to hide who explain me the combo. You lie about this duel.

About RockAndRoll. I play it, my Brothers left game. The small, play Sundays with priest. (We are 3 brothers). The last duels vs Drack char finalized and I can prove who win. I don´t know if you play char in this duel. About duel you said, yes I remember this. Rock: HP around 60 % when i have 2 hp pots left and mana 30%, drack: HP 20 - 30 % think why I see redball and you use minor heal combo. Point is, you safe why i lose my pots..... I run take HP full / manna full, and try start duel with minor combo, but really hard try it when keyboard sux. I have new Keyboard now ^_^

I don´t need to say or to demostrate to be best or the worse one. I don´t want this weight. I hate, you lie in the facts. Trying to shine like the best one.

if my english is bad, I apologize about that.

Regards........... Greetings

kenny is gay from argnetina

:::KeNnY:::

Originally posted by NYchris
    kenny is gay from argnetina
    Is Argentina, gay :lol: ..................Beautiful Women and Good Wine. -_-

ill agree with the beautiful women especially in colombia!!!! btw kenny give me your msn

earl

Originally posted by NYchris
    ill agree with the beautiful women especially in colombia!!!! btw kenny give me your msn
    no , kenny dun give ur msn to him its a big mistake i know it cos i did it!

Nattefrost

NICE!!

Come Addicted :P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast