valkyrie armor

This is a discussion on valkyrie armor within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; as topic says... sick of every1 looking the same.. any1 know the valkyrie armor file so i can get rid ...
Page: 1

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

as topic says... sick of every1 looking the same.. any1 know the valkyrie armor file so i can get rid of it and see my chit?>

I think if you get rid of the valkyrie armor files, anyone wearing them will just appear invisible. You won't be able to see under the valkyrie armors once the files are removed.

Banned

I think if you get rid of the valkyrie armor files, anyone wearing them will just appear invisible. You won't be able to see under the valkyrie armors once the files are removed.[/b]
    Exactly, people will be invisible.

Better this way tbh. Some people use valkyrie just to hide their real items. And with valk and a glowy weapon even a fag looks more pro lol.

Did they change that or what? If you removed the valk file you would be able to see theyre real armor, atleast that was how it used to be

Magenta

Did they change that or what? If you removed the valk file you would be able to see theyre real armor, atleast that was how it used to be [/b]
    Thats no longer like this , but I'm sure u can edit vakyres so they will look like chitins, shells or what ever u want...

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Thats no longer like this , but I'm sure u can edit vakyres so they will look like chitins, shells or what ever u want...[/b]
    ah k... any 1 got ideas... or at least the valk file id? and ill mess around with it