Look at this funny turk !

This is a discussion on Look at this funny turk ! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this guy hit me 810 in sd ! them i ask if he was with scrolls !! them he said ...
Page: 1

JasonVorhees

Default Look at this funny turk !

this guy hit me 810 in sd ! them i ask if he was with scrolls !! them he said no !! and ............

btw i think he was scrolled and a lier
    hahahhaa turks are funny !

popoyfunk

yeah realy funny xD ... we also have loadz of funny turks in MYKO

popoyfunk

yeah realy funny xD ... we also have loadz of funny turks in MYKO .. i still remebered one turk who tranfered from i dont know USKO or other ko server to MYKO around a year ago at that time not many ppl are lvl 70 only a few he was the number 1 in player rankings of a sudden . he tought he was tough but he was always owned by lower lvls ... kekeke ... mostly he ran from battles ... only hoping his party on the kill .... and there was one time . as u guys know MYKO lvl limit is still 70 . one day i was going pking and a guys i dont know who the hell he was ask me for party i know he was turk. I said to him its clan party . and he was pissed off and he said to me he will take his lvl 73 to cz .... wakaka ....

JasonVorhees

Originally posted by popoyfunk
    yeah realy funny xD ... we also have loadz of funny turks in MYKO .. i still remebered one turk who tranfered from i dont know USKO or other ko server to MYKO around a year ago at that time not many ppl are lvl 70 only a few he was the number 1 in player rankings of a sudden . he tought he was tough but he was always owned by lower lvls ... kekeke ... mostly he ran from battles ... only hoping his party on the kill .... and there was one time . as u guys know MYKO lvl limit is still 70 . one day i was going pking and a guys i dont know who the hell he was ask me for party i know he was turk. I said to him its clan party . and he was pissed off and he said to me he will take his lvl 73 to cz .... wakaka .... *

:P :P :P :P

Timmy

wp +7? :blink:

JasonVorhees

Originally posted by Timmy
    yeah rolf

Reinhard

Dude.... since he said wp +7 u should know he is lying... no need to "think" if he is or not.. :huh:

JasonVorhees

Originally posted by Reinhard
    Dude.... since he said wp +7 u should know he is lying... no need to "think" if he is or not.. *:huh:
    i am not thinking !! I am laughing !!! Omg Look what he said !! hahahahahah !!!

Reinhard

:mellow:

reinhard he know that +7 isnt possible, dont have to tell him cause he knew the turk was lying <_< stfu

Reinhard

Originally posted by Gert
    reinhard he know that +7 isnt possible, dont have to tell him cause he knew the turk was lying <_< stfu
    I could care less what you say noob bb

so funny..

Originally posted by JasonVorhees+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JasonVorhees)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Timmy
    yeah rolf[/b]
    i love rolling on the laughing floor too we can be friends now

JasonVorhees

Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)</div>
    Originally posted by JasonVorhees@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Timmy

yeah rolf
    i love rolling on the laughing floor too we can be friends now[/b]
    :blink: