Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New video of Olympia.

This is a discussion on New video of Olympia. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://files.filefront.com/Untitled1_0001w...;/fileinfo.html Yes yes the warrior was a noob back then lol. Leave comments and shit. Got bored so made this ...
Page: 1

N1GG4

Default New video of Olympia.

http://files.filefront.com/Untitled1_0001w...;/fileinfo.html

Yes yes the warrior was a noob back then lol. Leave comments and shit. Got bored so made this video. No im not evangelos just so you know. I was playing criticalx and N1GG4

Its not new but gogogo need to know what people think

N1GG4

bumpzor for the vidzor. xD

emosexual

Stomach: Ergh, not exactly showing the best side of us hahaha, looked alot better from the priests point of view... maybe cos evan cant combo that it looked so bad , not too bad on the editing though..

P.s. I loved the tower tanking that was fun ass.

N1GG4

ughh ed lol i told u to send me ur vids but u were to lazy xD i could have had the priest view but noooo mr lazy bum

N1GG4

bump

N1GG4

i love to bumpit bumpit

Evangelos the dog of the clan :rollseyes:

N1GG4

lol. We had different views but homo's to lazy to send em. like emosexual up there ^^ that hoe was to lazy to send it.

N1GG4

still want comments.

err... sliding priests... sliding warriors... sliding everything? o.O

learn how to combo it's a lot more fun to watch -_-

and a lot of the footage was running with a shitload of other orcs running over a smaller human party ^_^

N1GG4

xD like I said these are old videos. I'm not playing the warrior. He knows how to combo now lol. + not really a shitload of orcs runnin over small human parties if u didnt notice the troll parts were 8 of us vs 2 full parties. and at the tower tanking part it was just us vs all the humans. Ur just pissed cause you were a human on oly.

cRuX

Well..It wasn't a bad video..some good clips..but one thing i noticed...you guys were terribly unorganized raiding trolls..you just went for everybody and anybody...get the mage/priest first and protect your priest also..just looked to me like your party running everywhere trying to get some kills.

N1GG4

lol no shit. I was happy I was playing on the tower tanker. Got owned a few times but also had a few laughs. Thats what made this video funny. How we had a retarded warrior sliding. Had a fucked up party. No one listened on vent. And the fact that we couldn't get a good tower tank without the tanker get killed.

Originally posted by N1GG4
    xD like I said these are old videos. I'm not playing the warrior. *He knows how to combo now lol. *+ not really a shitload of orcs runnin over small human parties if u didnt notice the troll parts were 8 of us vs 2 full parties. *and at the tower tanking part it was just us vs all the humans. *Ur just pissed cause you were a human on oly.
    lol... i don't see why people complain about 8v16?

Me and Cecilia are pulling 2v16s all day.

and i'll be glad to 2v8 your party.

edit: pissed because i'm a human on oly?... sorry to burst your bubble but i seriously have no fucking clue who you are. evangalos? err

k..

SiegeR

better i be in it :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast