Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New video of Olympia.

This is a discussion on New video of Olympia. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nope im not evangelos i was N1GG4. + i remember 4 of us ran into takusic and cecilia. xD owned ...
Page: 2

N1GG4

nope im not evangelos i was N1GG4. + i remember 4 of us ran into takusic and cecilia. xD owned em both and both were lvl 70 and we didnt have a debuffer so uhh yeah. Lol sieger u were orc for like 2 days u didnt get a chance to pk wit us

Originally posted by N1GG4
    nope im not evangelos i was N1GG4. *+ i remember 4 of us ran into takusic and cecilia. *xD owned em both and both were lvl 70 and we didnt have a debuffer so uhh yeah. *Lol sieger u were orc for like 2 days u didnt get a chance to pk wit us
    who are you? i've never heard of a nigg4 either..

N1GG4

u have u just dont remember. I quit oly a wile ago. I was human but I quit wile you wernt on oly. And i was playing at sometime near when happybday was around.

SiegeR

u have u just dont remember. I quit oly a wile ago. *I was human but I quit wile you wernt on oly. *And i was playing at sometime near when happybday was around.
    hahahha he was the Leader of Happy b-day

N1GG4

no shit. God sieger i thought we discussed this on vent. You cant talk unless if I allow it.

SiegeR

i bet evangelos never heard of somthng called comboing

P.S if i done that i need to ask u to allow me to talk for 706 times untill now.

BoboBaba

lol tank was there the 1st day of oly xD and he runned 2 other clan b4 happybday if i remember good

cRuX

nope im not evangelos i was N1GG4. *+ i remember 4 of us ran into takusic and cecilia. *xD owned em both and both were lvl 70 and we didnt have a debuffer so uhh yeah. *Lol sieger u were orc for like 2 days u didnt get a chance to pk wit us
    I remember a certain time you and jigsaw were getting pwned in invasion and cz...yet u can own takusic and cecilia?

N1GG4

me and jig were gettin owned? hmm dont remember this lol. You sure he was gettin owned. ugh that was prolly when he didnt know what a combo was just like evangelos lol.

AndTheHeroFails

Evangelos is in my clan. He made a new char he was scammed.

N1GG4

diff evangelos. The original after he learned how to combo was good. Then he gave his acc away. now i laugh at the new one for gettin scammed HAHAHAHHA!

jigsaw_

hey dumbass nigga, i was N1GG4 so stopp taking credit for my skillz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12