Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

New Video Of Zr3 in Chyper,This guy`s Combo Rocks

This is a discussion on New Video Of Zr3 in Chyper,This guy`s Combo Rocks within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol give me asasin 65+ and i kick r ass that was totally schiet...
Page: 2

skurwiel

lol give me asasin 65+ and i kick r ass that was totally schiet

Wac

good movie
    why last?

:seby666:

good sin combo is made obviously with 1 minor and right click minor or 1 minor finger spam too but nothing that great ive seen far better ppl

ButtkickersDARK

How do you put it on right click??

and btw man... amazing movie, really enjoyed it

wtf did you really asked that?

rightclick it to use it on rightclick (on skillbar you have to rightclick it not in skills (k))

nice movie
    MythOfKnight(+9shells) got owned lol[/b]
    Ya he fuckin sucked.. Just stands in one spot, spammin AS and expects to win? lol

tolgahan

i play at cypher too. There everbody says u r a duper or use duped items. Show us ur items ?¿
    i have 72 rogue . u killed me in 2 hits at arena. i had 910 def (with 400 def.) and 2150 hp(without buff)
    at cypher there is a huge difference between dupers and others. IDIOT GMS ARE NOT DELETING +9'S. Thats why i want to sell my char and leave this fucking game. Do u know what i hate most. Dupers are making movies with his duped items and Smiling "he he i am pro combo" motherfucker assholes.If u dont have +2s, +3s and +9s u cant play at cypher.Dont take these words on u.if U r a legit player gratz u r good. if u have duped items
    just fuck off

no vs anyone good even? only vs noob macroed dupers?

Strider

downloading hopefully good :mellow:

solzor_

name of second song pls...btw good movie 10/10 ^_^

davidking

i play at cypher too. There everbody says u r a duper or use duped items. Show us ur items ?¿
    i have 72 rogue . u killed me in 2 hits at arena. i had 910 def (with 400 def.) and 2150 hp(without buff)
    at cypher there is a huge difference between dupers and others. IDIOT GMS ARE NOT DELETING +9'S. Thats why i want to sell my char and leave this fucking game. Do u know what i hate most. Dupers are making movies with his duped items and Smiling "he he i am pro combo" motherfucker assholes.If u dont have +2s, +3s and +9s u cant play at cypher.Dont take these words on u.if U r a legit player gratz u r good. if u have duped items
    just fuck off[/b]

Zr3 is one of my best friends ,he is my real life friend . we started to play togather in chyper since the begining of server . my char was mage jetmir (hacked) . i swear on my honor that Zr3 is not using +9 weapon or +3,+4 uniques he has just one kekuri ring +3 all other uniques are +0 and +1 . i want you all to be sure, i am not writing these to be Zr3`s lawyer i just want you all to know the truth.
    Thank you all for comments about video

poiz3n5

ive seen z3r b4, this guy is good gun, im gonna stay low profile, but hes a cool guy

davidking

whatz up nobody is still watching this video
    come on guys leave some comments you who have watched it

nidah

jetmir, that name rings a bell, wernt you a n00b auto potter?

davidking

jetmir, that name rings a bell, wernt you a n00b auto potter?[/b]
    nidah you dont have any rights or arguements to call me noob auto potter. i can see that you really dont know me .Jetmir was 72 lvl mage before somebody i dont know steal my char, jetmir was one of the strongest mages in chyper. So please dont insult and call me noob aotu potter cuz this way you are getting ridiculous to everyone.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast