Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

New way of EXPing! (EXP BUG TO TEH MAX)

This is a discussion on New way of EXPing! (EXP BUG TO TEH MAX) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 3 Parties at one paramun spot. LETS ALL SHARE TEH EXP SO WE CAN ALL LEVEL UP AT THE SAME ...
Page: 1

3 Parties at one paramun spot. LETS ALL SHARE TEH EXP SO WE CAN ALL LEVEL UP AT THE SAME TIME!!!!

Finally clearing the spawn with 3 parties! I guess just paramuns isn't enough, so here comes the Bolrog and Dreadmare. (lured by their warriors)

Result: all their priests got exped and 4 stones resed. sucks to get owned by their own clan mates eh? xD

Best way to exp ever? wait nevermind, they are exping backwards ^^

note: the other paramun spot have 3-4 parties going at the same time as well LOL

dliel

suck :S

llJuanMall

lol!

eduarvera23

:lol:

XRAG3

Imhotep

ROFLHAX.

Yuber is gay.

who still lvl's at paramuns??

kennyburger

who still lvl's at paramuns??[/b]
    60-67's

turks love paramums, no clue why. dark stones are way better exp. i also love how the warriors NEED undying to kill paramums, even th ought they hit like, 200-300 xD

who still lvl's at paramuns??[/b]
    turks who never stop exping and dont like exp that might die. the 2 highest levels on girakon are 24/7 paramuns... calvinklein is like 78/79 and diabolik is 77 i think. its insane how much they exp there, i could never do that...

paramun die fast, spawn fast.

u dont need a good priest to keep paramun party alive

you can use mp absorb weapons for paramun

grab a random from seeking, and ur party will never die

you can keep ur exp flowing even if you have 1-2 afks

thats why turks love it!

Delicious

im doin alot of paramun n im not turk ;( muhaha^^_ got ds n shit sometimes also tho ;p

same server same problem
    i had party paramun with 3 parties and my party all the 3 parties were in same clan TheSinfuls...

mUeEHEheHEHeEE ;p
    gg xp ^^"

iiason

lolz, i was the V.I.P in a CrazyMagesOfChina 2 weeks ago ^^. and all was good, then baaaaaaaaaaaammmmm, IronPunch rocks up and kses.

i ask them nicely to leave, but nope, they call u noob and keeps on ksing. so the cn guy got pissed and lured DM and balog on the pt...didn't work :S.

so, i was lyk fuk it, ks them right bak, to see who's better. so we were there for like 15 minutes, the turks get less exp, even tho they had a full pt of 8 and we had 5....... lol at them.

then the go, and comes bak later, with duffer. and kses again. once again, i ask them to leave and stop ks...once again, they call u noob and continues.

the cn guys gets a mage and it's 6 vs 8, 20minutes later, IronPunch outdone again, and leaves.

score update:

cn 2:0 turk

10minutes later, turks (repotted) comes again. this time, they do the luring, and the cn preist dies, but presses ok and comes bak. and the war to dominate para starts again. once again, the turks ran out of pots and is out killed.

they leave again.

score:

cn 3:0 turks.

then i was sik of it, and went to bed, so i don't know who the cn vs turk turned out.

and dat's my para ks experience on usko ^^

by da way, i got nothing against turks, i know some nice ones. i just hate those fukin ksers. out doing them 3 times in 1hr was fun tho ^^

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast